FORUMS

So I'm trying to level a bunch of ships.

Posted: //
April 9, 2017, 7:35 a.m.

Constantly being put against fully geared T4 ships as a fresh T3/T4. There's no way you stand a decent chance, especially not if you're going for officer briefings.

FIX YOUR SH*T.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 9, 2017, 10:35 a.m.

Pay attention to how you are being beaten. Not all of your matches will have the really experienced Captains, and the means that they use to slaughter you will prove useful when they are not playing.

April 9, 2017, 2:20 p.m.

layinout#5947 posted (#post-116396)

Pay attention to how you are being beaten. Not all of your matches will have the really experienced Captains, and the means that they use to slaughter you will prove useful when they are not playing.

He's right. I learned that relying on your team without communication makes the game even more difficult. Act as a solo player and move independently. So stay in cover near your healers, pop out and fire off a few shots before jumping back in. Hit enemies that stray from the group and then move back to your team. Using the "F" key to point out targets of opportunity helps too.

"Captain! We're heavily damaged! Weapon systems are down and the hull is falling apart!, I recommend we-"

"Helmsman... Ramming Speed..."

April 9, 2017, 3:49 p.m.

Stop talking to me like I'm some kind of noob. I've got a T5 and 7 T4s, with atm 640 battles played since last wipe.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 10, 2017, 5:57 p.m.

I feel your pain. I'm working on my 7th and 8th tier 4s. Haven't put in a tier 4 but 2 or 3 times. Maintenance costs feel to high to me, and I usually have Elite status.

I've seen multiple games with 4 or more tier 4 ships and 2 or fewer on my side. Frustrating. When I feel confident enough in my own abilities, I may chance the tier 4 maintenance costs. Till then, I'll grind for a couple, or so, more tier 4 ships with my tier 3 ships.

April 11, 2017, 7:20 p.m.

I dont think they were talking to you like you were a noob, simply trying to help out. Personally I dont think the gap between T3 and T4 is that bad, even in a T3 is usually finish close to the top regardless of how many T4s there are in the game. How you fly plays a much much larger role than what you fly brother.

April 18, 2017, 6:21 a.m.

There may be temp before starting a game I looked at the table both teams had 4xt4, I finally told myself a game that will be balanced.
But before the game begins I see my team go in t3, one can be angry I ask why they are going from t4 to t3 and they answer me for the fun .A mas surprise we have win and yais fun so yes there are A difference and it's normal but even if I ever win 1vs1 against a t4 with a t3 I must recognize that way to play and + deciding.
I thank the team for this good part.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.