FORUMS

A question for Yager. Any Developer response would be great.

Posted: //
April 13, 2017, 2:25 p.m.

I figure let's switch this up. Let's outright ask them.

What do you guys consider to be your priority issues you want to address? I know you're all busy with your heads down but if any of you can find the time to shoot out a response as to what you find the most pressing of issues. The ones you are targeting to fix as fast as possible... though it may not necessarily be fixed quickly or first. Just a priority.

So what do you guys consider the upmost of importance over there?

April 13, 2017, 4:18 p.m.

I think we asked for this in... November? October? But it still hasn't happened and its still a good idea so +1

April 13, 2017, 4:34 p.m.

Come on. give them a break. Do you know how hard it is to design all these new vanity items like caps, goggles and color schemes for our ships?

April 13, 2017, 4:47 p.m.

I just wanted an insight into what they find most critical. Especially for folks who don't watch the streams. I mean I know a lot of hints are dropped during those but we rarely get any of that in here. So if any dev felt like taking the time to point out what they are prioritizing... I thought it'd at least be reassuring.

April 13, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

Even watching the stream it does not help much when all the CM's can say is .. "Its being worked on", "its in the pipeline", "its coming soon...."

Now I do not blame the CM's for this since they are not part of the actual dev team and may only let info out what they are allowed to..

The devs are very very careful with what they say since there are quite a few people that will instantly take a swing at them. Especially with some of the current issues that really get people on fire.

April 13, 2017, 6:26 p.m.

Short list with ~15 questions from community about the state/plans for various areas of the game. Once a month. That shouldn't be a problem if they really care that much.

April 13, 2017, 6:40 p.m.

They did did a few months ago by putting the CM's in a discord voip channel and let the community ask questions. If I recall correctly this was right after the last wipe.

Things were ask back then that still have to come to fruition and after that I think the CM's did it one more time and then it stopped. The problem is the CM's have limited knowledge and if they do know more they are only allowed to say so much. The rest is all going be PR talk and just trying to calm the crowd down, but as some might have noticed certain members of the community their patience is running very thin.

April 13, 2017, 6:52 p.m.

Updated //
April 13, 2017, 6:53 p.m.

That's why I specifically asked Yager/developers and not 6ft. I know the CMs are not really privy to the day to day. Besides some developers have posted here in the past. I've stressed before that things that happen on discord with a small group might as well be vapor to the larger public...

Besides I'm not asking what's going to be fixed first or when. Just what the priorities are. What they believe to be the most important aspects of DN going forward that needs attention.

April 14, 2017, 4:17 a.m.

That's why we initiated strike and not play the game - to get some interaction with developers, to be able to shout a warning if intended changes will impect the game in a negative way.

The best defence against logic is madness!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.