FORUMS

Please fix the loggin, it's getting so irritating.

Posted: //
April 17, 2017, 8:37 a.m.

I literally have to sign in twice in order to play the game. And sometimes, login in the launcher, the game won't start. So I have to do it three times to play! Please fix this or at least bring it back as it was before. Thanks.

April 17, 2017, 9:32 a.m.

+1

April 17, 2017, 9:53 a.m.

you don't have to log in twice. if you're at the second login screen just wait a bit.

April 17, 2017, 12:50 p.m.

GreenMarc#7190 posted (#post-117052)

you don't have to log in twice. if you're at the second login screen just wait a bit.

It doesn't work, I always get a "error, can't connect to server message". Then I have to type everything in again.

April 17, 2017, 4:33 p.m.

We don't need the log in screen fixed right now. Please concentrate on the important issues that plague this game.

I'm getting 10 minute Que times, in the middle of the afternoon, in the heart of the USA.

The log in screen is not making people leave the game, faster then they are joining.

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

April 17, 2017, 7:36 p.m.

Even though I agree with you Quayjay the really bothersome part about this is that it took them ages to even make a "remember my email" into the game. So happy when they finally added that... But here we are again with basically the exact same problem. Infact its even worse now if you decide to use the launcher to boot the game, you will be supervised that some people will actually stop playing a game outright for these reasons aswell.

Its just one more thing added that simply does not work on a list that's ever growing.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.