FORUMS

Tier 2-4 together

Posted: //
April 17, 2017, 12:30 p.m.

Updated //
April 17, 2017, 12:33 p.m.

Oh I don't disagree with any of that. I know that they said these things. I'm saying that they'd absolutely have to be blind or in denial if they feel in it's current state everything is fine. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they know things must change.

I'm out right saying they are wrong otherwise and honestly the evidence is stacked in my favor. One only needs to look to the very game that's playable right now. If they think a newer player in a T2 getting one shot by a myriad of weapons and modules from T3 and T4 is a good game design... the problem is far worse than I thought.

Also I've followed/played this game for nearly a year and four months now. So I'm use to them saying something a long time ago... and fix for it coming way later. That's why I'm not surprised as of yet nothing has happened. It's a slow road with DN.

April 17, 2017, 7:25 p.m.

Got two game in a row with my recruit fleet 1 T1 and 4 T2 and ended up vs Fleets of T3 and T4.. Needle to say that my T1 oberon healer didn't do well.

You guy gonna have to explain how a T1 I veteran isn't just plain stupid ..it beyond the the standard stupidity of T2 vs T4

April 17, 2017, 7:41 p.m.

Had no problems dominating Veteran match with a good skilled T2 Destroyer.
2x tier 4 Dreadnought were on the on the last places at the end.

Ok. There should be..
1-2
2-3
4-5-(3 if not enough players)
matches.

What about a game-mode "War"? 12vs12 all tiers.
2x tier V, 2-4x tier IV, 3x tier III, the rest tier I-II

April 17, 2017, 7:44 p.m.

Some say one Tier 1 ship others will say atleast 2 or even 3 Tier 1 ships need to be in your recruit fleet.

But the real issue here is like these guys have been discussing... THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE A THING IN THE FIRST PLACE.... It just blows my mind that noone at management of yager, sixfoot, greybox can't see how many new players are complaining about this problem. Its not like a large portion of the closed beta community warned them about this.

Hey but who cares right, free kills for us with T4 ships. Who needs player retention.

April 17, 2017, 8:17 p.m.

Natas#7512 posted (#post-117096)

Had no problems dominating Veteran match with a good skilled T2 Destroyer.

What a stupid thing to say!

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

April 18, 2017, 2:57 a.m.

Noshra#9899 posted (#post-117059)

It shuld be

T1 - T2
T2 - T3
T4 - T5
No it should not be.

You're missing T3-T4. Like this, T3 will always be the upper hand and T4 will always be the lower end.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 19, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

Updated //
April 19, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

Well i had few matches as tier 2 agains tier 3-4 ships so far and its been fine. I still dont have any tier 3 ships so playing just the recruit matches, but in the latest game we won the game with me on top of the score board with medium destroyer... so i dont think its that bad situation. Just have to adapt to the situation and play accordingly. Like in that game i just stick close to our own tier 4 dreadnoughts for some protection and went all out for dmg. I think i got 8 kills 1 death and way over 2000 points.

April 19, 2017, 6:28 p.m.

Noshra#9899 posted (#post-117059)

It shuld be

T1 - T2
T2 - T3
T4 - T5

I tend to differ on that I believe that tier 1 should be just a training tier then tier 2-3 and 4-5 . Tier 1 should only see tier 1 ships in my opinion.

April 19, 2017, 7:33 p.m.

We are well aware of all the feedback regarding the Fleet System as it is now, especially how each Tier fits within those Fleets. Rest assured that we are always working to make Dreadnought the best it can be. Player satisfaction is our highest priority.

Live QA Representative

April 20, 2017, 3:20 a.m.

Player satisfaction is our highest priority.

Well that's a new one smile

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.