FORUMS

Matchmaking - Long waits

Posted: //
April 17, 2017, 8:21 p.m.

Updated //
April 17, 2017, 8:32 p.m.

Its at time really bad, I mean 5 minutes is far to long to to wait for a match. Whats going on guys?

e.g 18/04/2017 01h23 GMT

April 17, 2017, 8:37 p.m.

5 mins is average. That's not bad, I normally check the forums or watch youtube vids in-between.

April 17, 2017, 8:46 p.m.

I wait for 5-10 minutes then I get a match only to have it drop back to hanger and charge me maintenance. Then I get to queue up and wait another 5-10 minutes. So that's 10-20 minutes of doing nothing in addition to a penalty for something that's out of my control.

But hey, maybe they'll come out with some new hats soon!

April 17, 2017, 10:16 p.m.

I'm + towards the 8 min minimum the longest waiting I have to watch an entire episode ie 22 minutes.
And it's worse and worse, I'm just wondering if the full bands expect as much or if its as solo players

April 18, 2017, 1:53 a.m.

5 minutes is not that bad, considering each match is a ~20 minute commitment.

In fact, I would be willing to wait 10 minutes if that meant I would be matched with players in my same rank.

-N03

April 18, 2017, 2:11 a.m.

Sorry i'm not playing atm, got hooked into ME Andromeda. Pretty solid story has kept me from pummeling you people smile

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

April 18, 2017, 8:37 a.m.

we have the long waits because basically hardly anyone plays anymore, a lot of us just jumped ship to Fractured Space when dreadnought was made far less fun to play instead of them fixing all the fun suckig problems that were mentioned en-mass in the forums, leaving mostly the easy mode corvette pilots left to ruin whats left of the game and the new (if its still the same) terrible progression path ripped straight from world of tanks which sucks bigtime compared to the older system.

If its changed back or to something actually decent that would be handy, if its still the horribad WOT progression ripoff then ill probably stay in FS, after they failed to change a huge number of issues many people found a giant letdown i basically havent bothered logging in, even after i got all my currency/etc refunded after the last wipe/reset until dreadnought changes into something more than the current system which does nothing more than just frustrate and annoy the masses, hense those great wait times which will only get worse over time.

April 18, 2017, 10:43 a.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 7:27 p.m.

Awesome, pis sing money away then into a dead game. Ahh well thanks for the heads up. ill take a look at both of the games you mentioned above!

For reference purposes,
12:12 and got board.,..

April 19, 2017, 8:48 p.m.

waits getting that long for veteran I lost hope and turn it off.

Dec. 17, 2017, 12:59 a.m.

BOURBSnNICOLE#3922 posted (#post-117377) said:

waits getting that long for veteran I lost hope and turn it off.

I am 15mins and counting in veteran. I will not invest in a game that is so grindy and wastes our time. Fix this please.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.