FORUMS

Hotfix 1.5.0b Megathread

Posted: //
April 18, 2017, 11:45 a.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 11:46 a.m.

Hotfix 1.5.0b added some balance changes to the game, talk about it here!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

April 18, 2017, 12:32 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 12:32 p.m.

RIP DreadNought. The Koschei did not need a nerf

• Adrenaline shot is now useless on the Aion
  • Tanking is nearly useless now because of the Adrenaline Shot nerf
  • The Koschei is a HEAVY tac, but it got almost the same HP as the Aion while it's extremely slow.
  • The Koschei got a severe healing reduction, EVEN CLOSE RANGE

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, you guys just blew my mind!

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 18, 2017, 1:15 p.m.

Matchmaking Error... sigh...

April 18, 2017, 1:18 p.m.

Never thought I'd say this, but rollback to 1.3

Russian community: https://vk.com/dreadnought_ru

Anax of the belt

April 18, 2017, 1:25 p.m.

Wow... it almost seems like we are playing different games. Again. Might have taken the damage values a bit to far on both the Kosh and Oberon. No complaints for the Cattaro... Now maybe it'll serve a purpose.

I'm always game for changes... I'd rather go through many changes than months of broken/useless items.

April 18, 2017, 1:25 p.m.

Nice nerf of corvettes

April 18, 2017, 1:45 p.m.

Now at least the Koschei won't be the obvious choice for best healer. And more people will take a closer look at the Aeon.

April 18, 2017, 2:08 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 2:12 p.m.

Looks bad, looks real bad...
6 posts in and no one is blindly trying to defend the dev's patch, or this hotfix.
And haven't read anything on forums this last month that would make me update DN.

April 18, 2017, 2:59 p.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2017, 3:10 p.m.

The koschei had advantages and defect and it was different from the others I see more interest of the play seen that the advantages are more the it remains the defects.
In jarrete not to make me kill in 1 shot by corvettes equilibrium question is not a success.
In + yais not even the vessels healer the + uses.
It will not be possible to join our allies with a vaisseaux so slow since it can more resist the corvette lor of the way

April 18, 2017, 2:59 p.m.

I really like the buff for the Fulgora, now it feels like a corvette and can do something smile Virtus is also nice with its faster firerate, just wonder about the DPS.

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.