FORUMS

I am giving up my hopes

Posted: //
April 23, 2017, 1:50 p.m.

This game is almost dead now. 5 min ques on veteran in prime time. It will be completely dead in a couple of months.

April 23, 2017, 2:54 p.m.

How long does it take to get the redeem codes

April 23, 2017, 5:48 p.m.

My friends have left the game today. Constant stomping by corvettes, unfair T4 vs T3 matchmaking, severe grind. RIP Dreadnought.

April 23, 2017, 8:05 p.m.

Arborean#1670 posted (#post-117688)

Ok, point taken. What do you suggest instead? And why do you think the current system is the way it is?

They don't seem to be willing to do anything. But it seems like the devs are great on art and gameplay and it's the business team that blew it.

For my money: burn the tiers in a dumpster fire. Tell us they're under new management. Sell ships for money. Sell cosmetics for money. They underestimated how much money I would have spent. By a lot.

Realistic within the tier structure: A bunch of little things. Business-wise the game is a mess. I'm sitting on thousands of gp and they refuse to sell me stuff I want. Gameplay-wise I think they're in a corner. They're trying to 'recreate what's proven,' but the f2p model has evolved quickly. This model is outdated. Personally I think they should smooth out progression so that there isn't that huge grindwall at T4. And change so that ignoring all the T3 modules and saving credits doesn't seem like the 'right' way to play. It's a big turnoff.

I think there's a honeymoon period in T1 and T2. Then T3 is just dumb. Maintenance, grindwall, playings vs T4 modules, playing vs full officer briefings, disincentives to purchasing modules, the final grindwall to T4. It's garbage. Not all of it can be fixed, but it can be made acceptable.

April 26, 2017, 10:51 p.m.

SpaceWolf#0734 posted (#post-117394)

I am basicaly not playing the Dreadnought since introduction of regression system. Not that I didn't give it a chance several times. From my point of view it took away a lot of fun and locked it behind intense grind wall and even if you put a lot of effort to access it, you are not allowed to enjoy your trophy due to punishing mechanics. There are many controversial statements like "We want you to build a fleet" but that is what you are punished for the most. Next huge mistake which in my opinion hurt the game a lot is introduction of tiers and mainly different power levels. That only completely messed up balance of the game, which is definitely not healthy for competitive multiplayer game.

Of course there had been many game improvements which I appreciate - we've seen new ship models, 2 new maps, performance optimalizations and graphic improvements. But from design prespective I can't find single thing in which regression system made the Dreadnought better game and even after half of the year full of negative feedback and complains from veteran and newer players you basicaly didn't change anything in this matter. How?

I am wondering who is behind all of this. That is one really bad decision maker. Did he even playing the game for fun?
Of course I can imagine that this greedy model work well for money gain but the question is for how long? It's shame that the game like Dreadnought with great potential to be awesome game became this.

Well there are better games, time to move on.

Oh so they still didn't realise their system was complete and utter trash yet?

Welp not reinstalling until they do, and there is no way in heII i would ever consider dropping money on the game at this point, the WoT model only worked for that game, its trash everywhere else

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.