FORUMS

PS4 bugs

Posted: //
May 4, 2017, 3:43 p.m.

RaptorRex20#3573 posted (#post-117778)

I think the Nav t2 has a big glitch with the nuke. Whenever it gets equipped and I go into a match, I have all my mods set back to t1 and base mods. And after the match I have to re-equip all of my stuff.

May 4, 2017, 3:46 p.m.

Same here its like i have nothing but basic weapons. Brdadside guns suck and cant even try out the nuke

May 5, 2017, 12:24 a.m.

Not sure if this one has been mentioned. When you join a game in progress, you are missing your recticle. The players are missing their details above their ships. So you can not tell who is friend or foe. This does correct after you die. But even after dying it some times locks the score so you can not see who is winning or losing unless you access the menu by pressing down on the D-pad.

May 6, 2017, noon

Like others I have the same tier II nav loadout reset issue. But I also have that same issue with the tier III Fulgora corvette. I attempted to equip the afterburner, but going into a game resets it to stock loadout. I also have the same audio cutout, however it mostly happens when I switch energy to the weapons and begin firing. I hope this helps.

May 6, 2017, 12:18 p.m.

Updated //
May 6, 2017, 3:49 p.m.

Had 2 soundcutoffs after a few minutes for the Rest of the round..
Matchmacking "endless" search: 5 times in a row 5 till 7 minutes of searching... quit searching with recruit Fleet and trired veteran and it connected after a few seconds.

Nav t2 bug same here but with autocannons (dont have nuke yet) it resets to default loadout.
Dont know but i think the furia t2 arty has the same bug with the alternate rockets.

Buttonfreeze if you try to switch primari weapons on Dover t2 vett , l2 or r2 (switching out of costumizing) only works.

Some lag if you have a matchmaking and try to research.

May 7, 2017, 5:26 a.m.

I had a quite "purge" game on Rings of Saturn yesterday :

• First, joined a match in progress : no ship selection, no HUD. No problem : hit the menue button to fix that.
  • But the map was unusually "dark" (without changing my TV settings smile) so it was really difficult to spot ennemies especially in high range. (My next game on this map will be as usual, bright and clear !)
  • Another problem was both team scores remaining stuck to zero while I saw ships exploding just in front of me BUT when I checked the scoreboard K/D/A were effective (but both teams appeared to stay with 0pts). Time was normally running down so I carry on.
  • I died (that's not the point) and back to ship selection : it seems to have 6 players in the team ! Actually, it was just my name and ship appearing twice. (Just in the ship selection screen, not in the scoreboard).
  • Few minutes later when I was right in the middle of the map (right in the middle of the "rings" in the structure, don't know if it matters) a continuous "buzz" sound suddenly started until I died.
  • Few minutes later again, nearly in the same location, sound went off while I shot the ship nearby and made it explode. No sound till the end of the game.
  • Finally, the game brutally stopped (few minutes left on the clock) and I was taken to the "victory screen" with a score of 100/96 (it was showing 0/0 during the whole game)

Not such big issues but the addition of it all was quite strange so far.

May 8, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

Another potential bug is that you cannot purchase the Oberon tier IV Vindicta.

May 8, 2017, 7:26 p.m.

There is a lot of bugs on this game, but the one i found most annoying is the Vindicta can't buy, i did all the research and found that it can't be buy because his price is -1

May 18, 2017, 9:09 a.m.

Updated //
May 18, 2017, 9:12 a.m.

Anyone know how to get rid of the scoreboard bug. Just stays on my screen through out matches. Edit: nm read Dazyn's post

June 10, 2017, 12:47 a.m.

i have load out glitch on several pf my ships most notable example is the furia artillery cruiser even its appearance reverts back to default

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.