FORUMS

black listed players. i drop out when i see them

Posted: //
May 1, 2017, 6:26 a.m.

I'm grinding my Vetts just to troll this guy XD I normally heal or Jutland/vindicta. lol

May 1, 2017, 8:48 a.m.

Horus#2672 posted (#post-118763)

this just compounds the problem. by teaming up we would make a stronger team, its boring being on the team that dishes out the seal clubbing.

fair teams, adequate counters and a fighting chance

I would have to agree with this. Although it is nice to squad up with exceptional players and go 14-0 on the leaderboard, it can get boring if there is no challenge, especially when all the other team is doing is trying to run away and hide.

The best games I've had were not necessarily the ones I scored highest in, but were when our team worked together and we were able to accomplish more together than the sum of our parts.

-N03

May 1, 2017, 10:16 a.m.

MM issues in beta are normal, player population is not there to support separating everyone fully by their performance, Tier, etc yet.

This entire conversation is pretty pointless pre-launch, as with a higher pop, the MM should work much more smoothly, and if it doesn't, then it's time to complain.

Also, tip for PvP in general- Don't avoid better players, seek them out. Learn from them, lose to them, talk to them on Disc, forums, etc. You'll never get better with an attitude of avoidance.

I've been getting stomped left and right so far since starting DN, and I'm completely fine with that, because I'm learning. Eventually I'll get there, because if I enjoy a game, I tend to try and get good at it, and that's usually a painful process, but very rewarding in the long run.

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

May 1, 2017, 11:18 a.m.

i have no problem getting stomped on if i there is a chance but against them there is none

May 1, 2017, 12:15 p.m.

i actually enjoy getting in matches against these better players, i for one know when i see declin hall flying his vindicta on the enemy team my koschei isnt safe lol, keeps me on my toes

twitch.tv/grimmhammer102608 :: @GrimmHammer (Twitter) :: https://discord.gg/QrG7QjM (my twitch discord, features guides,builds, and reviews) :: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UC5Xu027Jplatgg3Xv_S15JA :: Mentor Night Coordinator

May 2, 2017, 4:56 p.m.

three more added and yes there is a trend, corvettes with fire through cloak

May 2, 2017, 5:01 p.m.

Where am I on this list? I could hover behind an artillery cruiser for minutes with my cloaked vette, and the player still wouldn't notice me...

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 2, 2017, 5:22 p.m.

Updated //
May 2, 2017, 5:22 p.m.

Horus#2672 posted (#post-119016)

three more added and yes there is a trend, corvettes with fire through cloak

I know one good player who uses heavy cloak all the time. But when I see him, he is often an easy target due to his 50% health. Its just being able to spot him first that can be difficult.

I just obtained proximity mines in my Murometz, and don't know how I lived without them. Instant kill against vettes with heavy cloak.

May 2, 2017, 5:37 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-119017)

Where am I on this list? I could hover behind an artillery cruiser for minutes with my cloaked vette, and the player still wouldn't notice me...

sorry i have not included you, obviously i haven't thought your were a threat. hehehehe (queue stomping next time he see's me)

May 2, 2017, 5:40 p.m.

ye i have managed to kill a few but the game with sersen and tucholski was very hard. trying to scan for one is hard but with more no chance

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.