FORUMS

Don't buy patterns, they are bound to a ship

Posted: //
April 30, 2017, 5:43 p.m.

Updated //
May 1, 2017, 7:20 a.m.

I thought I could use them in other ships and just wasted my GP thinking that, I will never buy cosmetics again if I cannot re-use them.

And to make it worse I bought it in a ship I was only using to get officer briefing, basically lost my GP.

Tell the truth, give a banana about political correctness

April 30, 2017, 5:52 p.m.

Arent they unlocked for all of the ships of that type in a manufacturers tech tree ?

April 30, 2017, 6:03 p.m.

Loomse#8866 posted (#post-118739)

Arent they unlocked for all of the ships of that type in a manufacturers tech tree ?

I just checked and no, I removed it from the Dola and tried on other ships and is not available.

April 30, 2017, 6:07 p.m.

Loomse#8866 posted (#post-118739)

Oh, wait, I can't check that, I only have up to the Dola and I won't get any other ship on that tree, either way I'm screwed...

April 30, 2017, 6:13 p.m.

Open a support ticket and ask them to cancel the order and refund the gp. You may be lucky.

Recruit Engineer

May 1, 2017, 2:27 a.m.

If you buy it on the Dola, you will have it on the the Blud and Gora as well.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

May 1, 2017, 7:18 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-118782)

If you buy it on the Dola, you will have it on the the Blud and Gora as well.

So if I buy them on Agosta -Jupiter Arms- and Cerberus -Oberon- will all the ships of these 2 manufacturers have the camuflages and patterns I buy on them?

May 1, 2017, 8:36 a.m.

Only the same ship class. Buy it for 1 light arty, all light arties get it. Buy it for the medium destroyer, all medium destroyers get it, nor cross manufacturer.

For the price you buy a coating, you get far too little. For that price I expect it to be available on all ships.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

May 1, 2017, 8:40 a.m.

Vanity items, unless otherwise noted, are bound to the sub-class the purchase is made for.

If you buy a vanity item for the Agosta, you will have it available for the Trafalgar, Otranto. Vigo, and Athos.

For the Cerberus, you will have the items available for the Orcus, Ceres, Aion, and Feronia.

Live QA Representative

May 1, 2017, 11:14 a.m.

Please close this thread, CS was kind to me and refund the GP, thanks all for the help and comments.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.