FORUMS

Don't buy patterns, they are bound to a ship

Posted: //
May 3, 2017, 4:55 a.m.

DN_DivumVexillum#9674 posted (#post-118806)

Vanity items, unless otherwise noted, are bound to the sub-class the purchase is made for.

If you buy a vanity item for the Agosta, you will have it available for the Trafalgar, Otranto. Vigo, and Athos.

For the Cerberus, you will have the items available for the Orcus, Ceres, Aion, and Feronia.

This is still a very greedy design since you have 5 € (to 3,65 if you go vor the 100€ pack) to have a 500 GP scin for one supclass.
Yes i know there are some for 400 200 and 100, but is color changing realy that cost intesive for your designers?

Xinera Xios experienced Beta-Dust514 Mercenary
Minmatar Scout/Assault dropsuit? Caldari Assault Dropship? Jupiter Arms Corvette? what is the difference?

Sleep well my beauty

May 3, 2017, 6:22 a.m.

Make it 100 each, I'd buy them. Make them 1000 to unlock on all ships, I'd buy them. 400 per coating, no ffing way.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

May 3, 2017, 7:53 a.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2017, 7:53 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-119069)

Make it 100 each, I'd buy them. Make them 1000 to unlock on all ships, I'd buy them. 400 per coating, no ffing way.

I have said many times their system feels like a rip off, but because I have said it many times and have been accussed of QQing too much I'm NOT going to say it again, I simply got my pattern reimbursed and have GP sitting there, doing nothing, it looks good to look at my useless GP, is shiny you know.

Tell the truth, give a banana about political correctness

May 4, 2017, 1:13 p.m.

Don't bounce out of the discussion yet, you're on to something 😊. I think vanity items should apply to all ships. Knowing that they are limited to class may discourage purchases. I think I would be more liberal in my spending if I knew I could reuse them on any ship!

May 4, 2017, 1:15 p.m.

Arborean#1670 posted (#post-119233)

Don't bounce out of the discussion yet, you're on to something 😊. I think vanity items should apply to all ships. Knowing that they are limited to class may discourage purchases. I think I would be more liberal in my spending if I knew I could reuse them on any ship!

They have been, for ten times the price.

Recruit Engineer

May 4, 2017, 2:57 p.m.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. I haven't seen a "purchase for all" option.

May 4, 2017, 3:09 p.m.

Arborean#1670 posted (#post-119273)

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. I haven't seen a "purchase for all" option.

There are some bundles which are at around 2000 gp, and back in the closed beta in a time before tiers, a coating would apply to all ships but was priced at 2000-4000 gp.

Recruit Engineer

May 4, 2017, 5 p.m.

That's not cool. It's just a paint job. Basic color for all ships should not exceed 500gp. Take an example from mechwarrior online who sell by the color regardless of chassis.

May 4, 2017, 5:27 p.m.

Updated //
May 4, 2017, 5:29 p.m.

Don't bounce out of the discussion yet, you're on to something 😊. I think vanity items should apply to all ships. Knowing that they are limited to class may discourage purchases.

This is simply not true so far i have bought coating, and decal for tier 1-2 tactical cruiser, dreadnought, and tier 2-3 destroyer, i then had to buy a different set for for my tier 4 dreadnought, i still have yet to buy my tier 3 tactical cruiser so don't know if i will need to repurchase stuff yet. I have also bought the woodland camo(subtle) for all of the ships mentioned and a bear emblem for a couple of the ships, it all comes down to the players decision of "Is this worth buying?"

May 4, 2017, 6:12 p.m.

Drysyn#8944 posted (#post-119312)

Don't bounce out of the discussion yet, you're on to something 😊. I think vanity items should apply to all ships. Knowing that they are limited to class may discourage purchases.

This is simply not true so far i have bought coating, and decal for tier 1-2 tactical cruiser, dreadnought, and tier 2-3 destroyer, i then had to buy a different set for for my tier 4 dreadnought, i still have yet to buy my tier 3 tactical cruiser so don't know if i will need to repurchase stuff yet. I have also bought the woodland camo(subtle) for all of the ships mentioned and a bear emblem for a couple of the ships, it all comes down to the players decision of "Is this worth buying?"

Sounds more like "A fool and his money is soon parted" but I am sure your way makes you feel better =)

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.