FORUMS

Why i don't recommend this game to my friends

Posted: //
May 8, 2017, 12:34 p.m.

simple way around the match making.

not sure how much of a help this will be but if you find that you are getting put in to veteran (tier 2-4) matches while looking for a Recruit (tier 1-2) match just add a tier 1 ship to your Recruit fleet. You don't have to actually play the ship but as long as there is a single Tier 1 ship in your fleet the game will only match your fleet with Recruit level matches.

May 8, 2017, 2:52 p.m.

HellFire401#9582 posted (#post-119757)

adding a tier 1 to a recruit fleet

you must be new. that belongs in a newbie tip thread. regardless, that should be fixed. new players don't know this and if they queue up for a recruit match FROM THE UI they should get A RECRUIT MATCH. otherwise they're screwed playing numerous games getting all their holes stretched until someone tells them to go back to recruit by adding a tier 1 ship to their fleet.

May 8, 2017, 3:17 p.m.

Updated //
May 8, 2017, 5:30 p.m.

When the majority of players in the game agree that your MatchMaker is terrible. Maybe it's time to look into that.

Squads of 8 or even better 6 (yes, a smaller number of ships for pre-made teams) should be allowed, in a different match bracket for pre-made teams only.

In game finding of other players should be MUCH MUCH EASIER. Right now, finding and talking and grouping with other players is a terrible experience. The in-game communications clients are awful.

I totally agree with Atomik above, it's high time we stopped swing t2 and t1 in veteran matches.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
[Arthur C. Clarke's 3rd Law]
-DeclinHall (aka Deck)

May 9, 2017, 2:15 p.m.

Ditto: Sokar's Post +1

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
[Arthur C. Clarke's 3rd Law]
-DeclinHall (aka Deck)

May 9, 2017, 11:03 p.m.

Kryptogod#9186 posted (#post-119692)

I find it funny you linked that screenshot as evidence of a bad matchmaker. The only thing bad that i see is that your side didnt want to win. You had one tech ship. Just one. while the other team had 4. Of course you lost. Ship level didnt even make a difference there.

What's funny, is you act like you know what you're talking about. But hey we can test this out, next time you see an enemy team with 2-3 times as many TIV as your team, go ahead, swap to that TIII tech ship and carry your team to victory.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

May 9, 2017, 11:13 p.m.

ATomIK#3168 posted (#post-119766)

HellFire401#9582 posted (#post-119757)

adding a tier 1 to a recruit fleet

you must be new. that belongs in a newbie tip thread. regardless, that should be fixed. new players don't know this and if they queue up for a recruit match FROM THE UI they should get A RECRUIT MATCH. otherwise they're screwed playing numerous games getting all their holes stretched until someone tells them to go back to recruit by adding a tier 1 ship to their fleet.

It also doesn't work. I've gone ahead and put TI's in my TII fleet. it took about 5 games to get shoved into vet. I do this every time they claim to have 'fixed' it 'this time' every time, same result. I think the minimum you need is 2 and even then the matchmaker is desperate enough for players that you'll usually get caught in the drag net anyway.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

May 13, 2017, 5:49 a.m.

Updated //
May 13, 2017, 5:50 a.m.

What feelings i taste now?
Same kind of suffer. Start believe in ZOG, looks like Devs just are kind of "satanist" or same - they wanna players to suffer.
1. Suffer with much stronger T4 in matches with T3 without any debuffs (or buffs for T3)
2. Suffer with exp/money wall T3-T4 to longer previous point (T3 is just useless lapse to T4 atm, and u need to DON'T waste money to change modules on tech trees ship)
3. Suffer with OVERpowered corvettes. (more than year, they dont make any various change)

Why i play now? cause i'm greedy to stop playing before my elite going end. [[[And hope, that in future game will be better. But i saw patch 1.6.0 and my belief has become less]]]
But when it's happen, i guess that i'll been too tired to keep on {playing} suffer.

May 13, 2017, 8:03 a.m.

Updated //
May 13, 2017, 8:41 a.m.

@Sayonara

Dude, you're crying how are you get dominated in your T3 against T4 (solely because it's T3vs T4) for more than a month, as fas as I can remember.

I'm not going into this h3ll again, explaining how and why T3 is not that much different from T4.
But holy cr..p, at least you could have bought yourself a T4 by that time. It literally takes less than a week of very lazy play.
You're also keep crying about vettes, despite the fact, that multiple players gave you a TON of advises on how to deal with them. Advises THAT WORK.
And yet you continuing crying.

I know your kind. In all pvp games out there you trying to blame others and/or the game itself. "It's not my fault, it's just T3 is too weak". "It's not my fault, it's vette is just too strong". "It's not my fault, it's just my gear is too bad".

No, dude, it's mostly YOU being fu..king horrible player and, what's more important - unwilling to do any changes to get better.

If you don't like the game - leave. Leave it and go cry rivers on some other game's forums. Good riddance.

"Hang in there!" (™)

May 13, 2017, 10:25 a.m.

Updated //
May 13, 2017, 11:28 a.m.

@Aersdri
I know your kind - blind ppl who play only with more powerfull ships (chars in another games) and own players with weak ships. Ppl which think that them has a "MLG PRO" skill, but actually just have more powerfull ship. Ppl which change class every patch to OP class.

1) Ballista 12k hp, 1060 dpr VS Onager 15k hp, 1780 dpr, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
Kreshnik 16k hp, 1300 dpr VS Stribog 20k hp, 2250 dpr, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
Chernobog 45k hp VS Voronezh 60k hp, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
And now try to сompare this stats with different ships, like T3 Otranto vs Medusa or same.
1.1 - and not in your interests to remember of officier briefings
2) T3 to T4 ~ around 100k exp and 100k credits, with on the average 3500 XP and 2500 credits from the match - around 35 matches with one ship (forget, that ordinary player need choose ship class based on enemieis and allies).
5 min queue and 7 min matches ~ 9-10 rounds in two hours. It's common playing week, don't see "less than a week of very lazy play". It will be a lazy play and more enjoyable if we dont have T4 in our matches.
3)Multiple players gave you a TON of arguments, why corvettes is OP and should be nerfed, but yet you continuing prefer take no notice of that.

May 13, 2017, 11:43 a.m.

I know your kind - blind ppl who play only with more powerfull ships (chars in another games) and own players with weak ships. Ppl which think that them has a "MLG PRO" skill, but actually just have more powerfull ship. Ppl which change class every patch to OP class.

Yeah.. no. I play only ships (characters in other games), which I like the design/playstyle. When Koschey was OP, I didn't even bother to grind for it, as I don't like the playstyle. Right now destroyers and dreads are OP with unlimited range trget warp. I have Jutland and Vindicta, which arguably are the strongest with this mod, but I do not play them (only farmed them for Osmile.

Of 10 games I play around 5 on Stribog, 3-4 on Lorica and 1-2 - some T3s, which I need to farm for the OB.
If you didn't know, right now both Lorica and Stribog probably are the weakest ships in their line. Especially after Jutland got its bugged Warp.
Also, sometimes I play Onager (which is trash too).
Have Medusa, but I hate the ship and almost don't play it.

About vettes being OP - I don't agree they are OP IN GENERAL. But some modules ARE. Here's the thread, where I shared my opinion on vette nerfs: LINK.

Also, even before the 1.6 most ships at T3 lacked some serious defensive options against vettes. E.g. stasis mods are too rare on T3s. Disruptor mods are rare in general.

Right now with 1.6 things actually became worse with the un-intended (I hope) nerf of Flaks all-around.

Fix/buff those, make defensive options more accessible, nerf OP modules on vette, and it will be balanced.

P.S.

Although, if they do that, wthout adjusting some arties stats, arties will be too powerful. In fact, they ALREADY ARE. And yet everyone's silent about that. (Looking at you, Murometz).

"Hang in there!" (™)

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.