FORUMS

Why i don't recommend this game to my friends

Posted: //
May 13, 2017, 1:19 p.m.

ATomIK#3168 posted (#post-119610)

this is why i don't recommend this game to my worse enemy

absolute cancer

+1000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its really pointless to play in a battle that is so unbalanced. Why is it so hard to fix the matching system?

Also the grinding for maintenance cost and trying to unlock new modules and ships removes the basic game element which is of course FUN!!!!!

We play to entertain ourselves not to get upset by the TIV tankvette that is destroying the lower tier ships again and again so easily. When a player has no hope to win or progress in a game he/she will abandon the game.

I was really amazed by the awesomeness of this game but as I am playing more and more I am thinking to never play it again because I am tired to getting butchered by higher tier ships or this stupid, omnipotent Frankenstein-ship the tankvette.

May 13, 2017, 1:27 p.m.

I'd like to point out there is faults in the game when it comes to MM, and officer briefings.

But You have to admit T3 vs T4 is a up hill battle and players who can't compensate for the power diffrent suffer for it, and players under a month old having to suffer through that constantly is really no fun for them.

I agree there is issues but I'd like to point out that corvettes aren't exactly OP in general they just make poeple who don't understand the game on its most basic sense suffer.

I'm looking at you Solo dessies, and snipers, and yoy healers that burn through 100% of your energy while I'm floating 500 meters from you.

Personally in my tier 3 sniper unless I'm caught un aware I can kill any corvette that comes at me, with stasis missle plus power to weapon bam dead corvette.

May 13, 2017, 1:38 p.m.

Aersdri#5059 posted (#post-120265)

@Sayonara

Dude, you're crying how are you get dominated in your T3 against T4 (solely because it's T3vs T4) for more than a month, as fas as I can remember.

I'm not going into this h3ll again, explaining how and why T3 is not that much different from T4.
But holy cr..p, at least you could have bought yourself a T4 by that time. It literally takes less than a week of very lazy play.
You're also keep crying about vettes, despite the fact, that multiple players gave you a TON of advises on how to deal with them. Advises THAT WORK.
And yet you continuing crying.

I know your kind. In all pvp games out there you trying to blame others and/or the game itself. "It's not my fault, it's just T3 is too weak". "It's not my fault, it's vette is just too strong". "It's not my fault, it's just my gear is too bad".

No, dude, it's mostly YOU being fu..king horrible player and, what's more important - unwilling to do any changes to get better.

If you don't like the game - leave. Leave it and go cry rivers on some other game's forums. Good riddance.

Sayonara is right and I also agree with him. You are the kind of player who thinks that he is the best and everybody else is a useless spoiled newbie that cries all the time. We are not horrible players we are just casual players who play for fun and not because we want to satisfy our egos by calling all the others horrible players.

Just relax mate, no harm feelings but you are the one who keeps saying that this game is perfect and that it is perfect designed and that all the others are the horrible players.

Just read this forum and then you will realize that this game has many design faults and we "the horrible players that spoil your great art of destroying digital starships" just try to make this game even better. After all its just a game mate....

May 13, 2017, 4:41 p.m.

Aersdri#5059 posted (#post-120286)

Of 10 games I play around 5 on Stribog, 3-4 on Lorica and 1-2 - some T3s, which I need to farm for the OB.
If you didn't know, right now both Lorica and Stribog probably are the weakest ships in their line. Especially after Jutland got its bugged Warp.
About vettes being OP - I don't agree they are OP IN GENERAL. But some modules ARE. Here's the thread, where I shared my opinion on vette nerfs: LINK.

Although, if they do that, wthout adjusting some arties stats, arties will be too powerful. In fact, they ALREADY ARE. And yet everyone's silent about that. (Looking at you, Murometz).

IDK, mb with only T4 in allies and enemies Stribog weak, but with T3 - it's too hard to kill him with T3 Palos, especially if he has heavy cloak.
In my experience allies need around 3 sec to switch their attention to backdoor vette, when u point their with "F" key (What happens not so often, cause ppl busy with determining the flight path or looking out for the enemies).
Devs can just give them debuff which lower their damage on Dreadnoughts and Destroyers, and vulnerability for tactical primary weapon or something like. And than they still easily can doing their rogue job with killing arties, soloists and/or half-hp targets, but "Vetteclass" going to be more skillable and less annoying.

P.S. I'm agree with your point about arties, especially about low-cd evasive maneuver.

May 13, 2017, 8:39 p.m.

@Sayonara

especially if he has heavy cloak.

I do not run heavy cloak, as I consider it rather boring ability. But in fact, if I did, it would be much easier for you to kill me, because of 50% reduced damage resistance.

And than they still easily can doing their rogue job with killing arties, soloists and/or half-hp targets, but "Vetteclass" going to be more skillable and less annoying.

If they overnerf them even a tiny bit, vettes will be absolute garbage.
It's pretty much a fate of every "rogue" class in every game. There almost no middle ground - they are either OP, or they suck.

Honestly, against a team that knows what it's doing it's already a VERY questionable choice. While dread or destroyer are always welcomed.
@AereVoS

You are the kind of player who thinks that he is the best and everybody else is a useless spoiled newbie that cries all the time. We are not horrible players we are just casual players who play for fun and not because we want to satisfy our egos by calling all the others horrible players.

How the f..ck do you know what kind of player I am? Did I ever mentioned myself superior? No. Did I say the game is fine? No.

If someone is complaining about something for a long time, while people offer this person solutions that WORK REALLY GOOD - and this person simply ignores them and continues complaining... Don't you think there's something wrong with this person?

If this is about the game, that would be a pretty serious argument to call such person a bad player.

"Hang in there!" (™)

May 14, 2017, 4:05 a.m.

Updated //
May 14, 2017, 4:06 a.m.

Sayonara#7054 posted (#post-120277)

@Aersdri
I know your kind - blind ppl who play only with more powerfull ships (chars in another games) and own players with weak ships. Ppl which think that them has a "MLG PRO" skill, but actually just have more powerfull ship. Ppl which change class every patch to OP class.

1) Ballista 12k hp, 1060 dpr VS Onager 15k hp, 1780 dpr, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
Kreshnik 16k hp, 1300 dpr VS Stribog 20k hp, 2250 dpr, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
Chernobog 45k hp VS Voronezh 60k hp, and not in your interests to remember of accessible modules.
And now try to сompare this stats with different ships, like T3 Otranto vs Medusa or same.
1.1 - and not in your interests to remember of officier briefings
2) T3 to T4 ~ around 100k exp and 100k credits, with on the average 3500 XP and 2500 credits from the match - around 35 matches with one ship (forget, that ordinary player need choose ship class based on enemieis and allies).
5 min queue and 7 min matches ~ 9-10 rounds in two hours. It's common playing week, don't see "less than a week of very lazy play". It will be a lazy play and more enjoyable if we dont have T4 in our matches.
3)Multiple players gave you a TON of arguments, why corvettes is OP and should be nerfed, but yet you continuing prefer take no notice of that.

Are you seriously pointing out the differences between tiers trying to complain about the obvious - that higher tiers are better than lower tiers ? What did you expect them to be the same? What's the point in having different tiers then? These differences are not so game breaking as you make them sound. Personally i grinded to T4 without trouble. I faced T4 destroyers and Dreads with my Gravis before i got the Lorica and even though they were better i didn't find myself in a situation where i "got owned".

Also what exactly do you mean by "blind ppl who play only with more powerfull ships (chars in another games) and own players with weak ships" ? What you're saying makes no sense when talking about this game. If he's using strong ships, it means that he had to go through the weak ships first. He had to go through the same ships as you do, in order to get higher tiers. He possibly also had to fight better ships. It's not like he grabs a T4 and clubs people in T1. The T2 vs T4 problem will be sorted cause the difference there is indeed huge, but T3 vs T4 is manageable.

So far the only thing i wouldn't mind seeing nerfed in Corvettes is the heavy cloak. Other than that i wouldn't call them OP. We've had a group running almost all weekend with people from PS4 in order to try to play the game with comms in a co-ordinated manner and see what works, what needs fixing etc, and none of us had any problems with Corvettes. They were spotted, reported and easily dispatched every time. I saw tractors and stasis combined with broadsides or pulses working wonders against them. If anything i think we had more trouble by artillery cruisers than by corvettes by far.
I believe that in any team that uses comms like we did and have a basic sense of working with the team instead of straying alone, if you nerf vettes they'll be absolute garbage.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

May 14, 2017, 4:49 a.m.

Dear developers. Sorry for my English, but I have no desire to tolerate and play this game. The balance is poor, and I completely agree with the man who has a screenshot where there are a lot of 4 left and in the allies only 2 left.
I have such a story. I want to play at the veteran, I have ships and desires for this, but I have to wait for five or even more than five minutes. We go into the recruitment mode, wait for 20-30 seconds and get to where? Right to the veterans. I would continue to play if it was once a million, but this situation is systemic and logical. I would gladly offer, but I also offered to play this game, but they can not stand such long and tedious waiting minutes and then another 10 minutes of suffering in battle.

P.S
I'm from Russia. We know little about this game, and even those who know for a long time do not linger. It's time to think about what you want from this game.

May 14, 2017, 10:37 a.m.

Updated //
May 14, 2017, 10:39 a.m.

SHUMKOFF#0827 posted (#post-120328)

Dear developers. Sorry for my English, but I have no desire to tolerate and play this game. The balance is poor, and I completely agree with the man who has a screenshot where there are a lot of 4 left and in the allies only 2 left.
I have such a story. I want to play at the veteran, I have ships and desires for this, but I have to wait for five or even more than five minutes. We go into the recruitment mode, wait for 20-30 seconds and get to where? Right to the veterans. I would continue to play if it was once a million, but this situation is systemic and logical. I would gladly offer, but I also offered to play this game, but they can not stand such long and tedious waiting minutes and then another 10 minutes of suffering in battle.

P.S
I'm from Russia. We know little about this game, and even those who know for a long time do not linger. It's time to think about what you want from this game.

Good choice i uninstalled it a long time ago the mm will never change as long as the population is so low and that will never change unless the developers get there heads out of there behinds (good luck on that one) and start listening to the players especially newer players because they will be the future of this game w/o there interest and money this game will die there are not enough people on here right now to prevent it. Once the cash runs out the game is history and ill sit back and laugh my head off over it XD .

May 14, 2017, 10:41 a.m.

SHUMKOFF#0827 posted (#post-120328)

P.S

Good choice i uninstalled it a long time ago the mm will never change as long as the population is so low and that will never change unless the developers get there heads out of there behinds (good luck on that one) and start listening to the players especially newer players because they will be the future of this game w/o there interest and money this game will die there are not enough people on here right now to prevent it. Once the cash runs out the game is history and ill sit back and laugh my head off over it XD .

May 14, 2017, 11:28 a.m.

Updated //
May 14, 2017, 11:29 a.m.

@Divide-By-Zero
IMO DIfference between T3-T4 in 20-30% more HP !AND! 20-30% damage cannot be named "not huge" - and this difference does not end on the stat characteristics alone, cause T4 have an others modules / officers briefings ALSO.

Divide-By-Zero#3135 posted (#post-120326)

Also what exactly do you mean by "blind ppl who play only with more powerfull ships (chars in another games) and own players with weak ships"

In short: Aersdri name me "crybaby", i answer to him in his manner. On the assumption that he bought T4 long time ago and forgot those darkness times when played at T3 against T4

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.