FORUMS

Why i don't recommend this game to my friends

Posted: //
May 15, 2017, 2:48 p.m.

I will agree that there are some problems with matchmaking, but for the most part I don't really see it as much of a serious issue some others here. My win rate is about 50%, seems pretty balanced. I think that tier 2s shouldn't go against tier 4/5s, but a 1 tier difference isn't bad when skill is also factored in. I had game where my team was a player short and only tier 2/3, going against a tier 3/4 full team, and still almost won. Yes they were using ships that were more powerful, but if they don't know how to use them it doesn't matter. Most of the time when a match is one sided its because one team is only using one tac. cruiser.

One thing to keep in mind: This is a beta, they are working on it, and this is a relatively small group of people playing(compared to other games). Im fine with getting some challenging matches and get better, than have extremely long que times and only get put up against/with people with the same tier ships.

May 16, 2017, 6:25 a.m.

Aersdri#5059 posted (#post-120318)

@Sayonara

especially if he has heavy cloak.

I do not run heavy cloak, as I consider it rather boring ability. But in fact, if I did, it would be much easier for you to kill me, because of 50% reduced damage resistance.

And than they still easily can doing their rogue job with killing arties, soloists and/or half-hp targets, but "Vetteclass" going to be more skillable and less annoying.

If they overnerf them even a tiny bit, vettes will be absolute garbage.
It's pretty much a fate of every "rogue" class in every game. There almost no middle ground - they are either OP, or they suck.

Honestly, against a team that knows what it's doing it's already a VERY questionable choice. While dread or destroyer are always welcomed.
@AereVoS

You are the kind of player who thinks that he is the best and everybody else is a useless spoiled newbie that cries all the time. We are not horrible players we are just casual players who play for fun and not because we want to satisfy our egos by calling all the others horrible players.

How the f..ck do you know what kind of player I am? Did I ever mentioned myself superior? No. Did I say the game is fine? No.

If someone is complaining about something for a long time, while people offer this person solutions that WORK REALLY GOOD - and this person simply ignores them and continues complaining... Don't you think there's something wrong with this person?

If this is about the game, that would be a pretty serious argument to call such person a bad player.

And in the meantime, ethereum hits $100 USD each smile

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

May 16, 2017, 7:08 a.m.

Updated //
May 16, 2017, 7:28 a.m.

Hey there, Kathryn!
Not sure what was the purpose of that reply (especially in the vette cry-thread). But, anyways: "Taunt resisted. Target failed to AGGRO".

Cheers! smile

"Hang in there!" (™)

May 16, 2017, 1:58 p.m.

Updated //
May 16, 2017, 2:02 p.m.

Aersdri#5059 posted (#post-120527)

Hey there, Kathryn!
Not sure what was the purpose of that reply (especially in the vette cry-thread). But, anyways: "Taunt resisted. Target failed to AGGRO".

Cheers! smile

Just pointing out the fact that my $150K USD turned into over $1.5M USD. Its just funny, last time we spoke you was arguing with me about crypto when Ethereum was only $12 bucks a coin, look at it today! I called that one right and it hasn't even hit the moon yet.

Whats the point? The point is easy! Listening to anything you have to say is Pointless!

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

May 16, 2017, 8:15 p.m.

Updated //
May 16, 2017, 8:17 p.m.

Just pointing out the fact that my $150K USD turned into over $1.5M USD. Its just funny, last time we spoke you was arguing with me about crypto when Ethereum was only $12 bucks a coin, look at it today! I called that one right and it hasn't even hit the moon yet.

Whats the point? The point is easy! Listening to anything you have to say is Pointless!

Yeah, you got lucky with ethereum farm, bla-bla-bla, we all know that story. Lottery won, congratz.

I still don't get the idea how arguing with you a few months ago about COMPLETELY unrelated topic disproves any of my arguments in THIS particular thread.

If you don't have anything useful to say ON TOPIC and rather just came to poke me - I appreciate the attention, Kathryn, I really do. It almost kinda makes me feel important in general and to you personally <3

"Hang in there!" (™)

Feb. 13, 2018, 6:43 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 13, 2018, 6:44 a.m.

ATomIK#3168 posted (#post-119610) said:

this is why i don't recommend this game to my worse enemy

absolute cancer

+1

This always happens to me when i try to play with my friend and have fun. Im currently at level 30 but my friend is new to the game, and only has one t3 ship. The matchmaking logic puts us against a 4 member 50 level player squad, leaving us to suffer the next 2 minutes and only wish to die in peace.

As a result, we decided to stop playing together until the devs bring more balancing to the matchmaking between squads, which I hope they can make it ASAP.

Feb. 13, 2018, 9:23 a.m.

Feb. 13, 2018, 9:25 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-210268) said:

Thread necro

necro or not. the problem still not solved.

Feb. 13, 2018, 9:50 a.m.

Here's a tip for the meantime; queue Onslaught only until your friend is leveled up. Nearly all the Level 50 squads only queue Team Deathmatch, so you should be relatively safe if you queue Onslaught.

Feb. 13, 2018, 9:52 a.m.

Fireblast#3088 posted (#post-210269) said:

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-210268) said:

Thread necro

necro or not. the problem still not solved.

Can't stop people with T4's levelling there T3's.

It's not a design problem, it's a player driven one. unless you know everyone of those players playing the T3's don't have any T4's. or that the other team had a squad, which is a problem imo, then what do you want people to do? not play T3's they need to level?

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.