FORUMS

Why i don't recommend this game to my friends

Posted: //
Feb. 13, 2018, 10:04 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-210276) said:

Fireblast#3088 posted (#post-210269) said:

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-210268) said:

Thread necro

necro or not. the problem still not solved.

Can't stop people with T4's levelling there T3's.

It's not a design problem, it's a player driven one. unless you know everyone of those players playing the T3's don't have any T4's. or that the other team had a squad, which is a problem imo, then what do you want people to do? not play T3's they need to level?

I didnt say that. and the problem not with t3 or t4. i just want a more balance matchmaking for squad paly. battles for noob squads together, or 2 men squad together.

Feb. 13, 2018, 12:31 p.m.

Fireblast#3088 posted (#post-210281) said:

Fireblast#3088 posted (#post-210269) said:

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-210268) said:

Thread necro

necro or not. the problem still not solved.

Can't stop people with T4's levelling there T3's.

It's not a design problem, it's a player driven one. unless you know everyone of those players playing the T3's don't have any T4's. or that the other team had a squad, which is a problem imo, then what do you want people to do? not play T3's they need to level?

I didnt say that. and the problem not with t3 or t4. i just want a more balance matchmaking for squad paly. battles for noob squads together, or 2 men squad together.

But the thing is, the MM looks at what ships you have in your fleet, just because you see T3's, it by no means those people don't have T4's in there fleets and could play them, they just don't.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Feb. 13, 2018, 6:15 p.m.

The solution is each teir gets it's own queue, but the playerbase isn't large enough for that.

Feb. 14, 2018, 1:12 a.m.

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-210364) said:

The solution is each teir gets it's own queue, but the playerbase isn't large enough for that.

I suggest to make MM system consider players' level too. I think its already do sort of that, but it fails when it comes to squads.

Feb. 14, 2018, 6:28 a.m.

Nothing fails, everything is working as intended.

This is teamplay-based game, and its logical that squads is a highest form of teamplay that should dominate over solo players and random teams. There will be no reason to play in squad at all, if you dont get an advantage from it. Solo players should be punished for playing alone in a teamplay games, so squads vs random is a best option to force other players into forming a better teams. I think its great idea for matchmaking to place one or two squads aginst 8 solo players, this should have a good impact on playerbase, matches quality and overall player skill.

If you cant deal with it - this game is not for you. Probably some battle-royale will do better.

Feb. 14, 2018, 8:56 a.m.

dreadpony#0823 posted (#post-210604) said:

Nothing fails, everything is working as intended.

This is teamplay-based game, and its logical that squads is a highest form of teamplay that should dominate over solo players and random teams. There will be no reason to play in squad at all, if you dont get an advantage from it. Solo players should be punished for playing alone in a teamplay games, so squads vs random is a best option to force other players into forming a better teams. I think its great idea for matchmaking to place one or two squads aginst 8 solo players, this should have a good impact on playerbase, matches quality and overall player skill.

If you cant deal with it - this game is not for you. Probably some battle-royale will do better.

You are very funny indeed. Btw thx for your long reply. But no, im still winning by playing solo and having fun smashing other squads with other expert solo players in my team. Good luck with that.

Feb. 16, 2018, 1:38 p.m.

I don't think the game will do well out of beta. It's development is WAY to focused on the game itself and not the community playing. It hasn't developed the player loyalty to keep a large number of players in the game. It has no heart, people will see it as a niche gimmick and then give up on it within 3 months after launch. No plans for sustainability and you can see that just by look at the forums here and on reddit. They have very low activity.

They do realize they are up against star citizen, right? That's the genre of players they are digging into to get players for this game.

Feb. 16, 2018, 2:10 p.m.

Actually, I like this game very much and it's currently my favorite one, but unfortunately with MM current situation I can not convince my friends to play with my as I explained earlier. I hope the developers will do something about it so I can invite my friends to play together as a squad. Until then I am enjoying playing alone and sometimes with other expert players.

July 25, 2018, 7:35 p.m.

Sayonara#7054 posted (#post-119040) said:

Cause i tired of games, with suffering model of ingame progressing. What i mean? I mean situation, when u need play at boring and not interesting (for u) ship to unlock desired ship or/and ability (officer briefings). I mean situation, when u need play at wittingly weaker ship (t3 vs full-modules t4). And we do it in hope to future equal matches, but this hope - is a lie. I saw how deceptive this hope in several another games.

P.S. What we expect from session arena games (which is dreadnought too): equal conditions to players in match, when win depends on player skills, and some unexpected tactics. We desire get fun (games=fun); and gladness from glorious victory over an equal opponent. We full of suffer, tire and boring monotonous labor from work, and don't want get same feelings from game (remember game should be = fun)

Thnx, bye.

Older thread, but, you're 100% correct... the new T3 to old T4 gap is huge..... people want to blame Matchmaking, or say Steam will fix everything, and theres tons of people full of Champion Stuff saying we're wrong......

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.