FORUMS

PS4 Beta: "Better late than Never" ?

Posted: //
May 5, 2017, 8 p.m.

Is the PS4 Beta still open to new participants ?
I had checked out Dreadnought on youtube a while back, I liked what I saw but I didn't own a PC .
I just recently bought a PS4 and was going to watch Dreadnought on youtube again and that's how I found out about the PS4 Beta it's not listed in PS Store.
I signed up a couple times but I'm wondering if I'm to late or not. I'll check back here in awhile.
Thanks Y'all. DECKER

Take The Blue Pill, Reality Sucks!

May 6, 2017, 10:09 a.m.

Updated //
May 6, 2017, 12:05 p.m.

I would imagine they are still sending out waves of codes if the PS4 beta sign up link is still active. I believe they are sending the keys out at the beginning of the week, though I'm not sure.

I know we definitely have a wipe coming on May 15th, I'm not sure if that will be the end of closed beta or not. Hope to see ya in here soon.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

May 7, 2017, 6:22 a.m.

Hi Decker,
The beta for ps4 is still going in closed phase.
To install the game you need a redeem code. Just register for the beta and wait until you got a code and than just have fun to play.

Regards sky cape

May 7, 2017, 11:42 p.m.

I believe they have already reached their current limit. However they will be sending out more invites throughout the beta.

May 8, 2017, 9:57 p.m.

Thanks for the intel you guys.
The game looks pretty good I'll be Playin it sometime or another I imagine.
I'm only a casual gamer but I'll be checking My E-Mail often cause I'd sure like to give Drednaught a go, and give feedback.

So once again in case any of The AWESOME Development team smile sees this thread: I'll be checking My E-Mail often.
Thanks eh.

May 9, 2017, 9:44 p.m.

Woohoo ! I'm in ! Received a code this mornin, see ya out there guys. smile

May 10, 2017, 6:34 a.m.

Congrats Decker. If you are interested in running with a squad, check out the link in my sig.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

Closed