FORUMS

PlayStation 4, 8 player games?

Posted: //
May 8, 2017, 5:29 p.m.

On pc it's 8 on 8? When is that coming to PS4?

May 8, 2017, 6:05 p.m.

Soon i hope. I'd wouldn't mind it but i'd like to be able to choose between 5v5 or 8v8. Sometimes 8v8 can be too chaotic.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

May 8, 2017, 7:26 p.m.

8v8 just requires more awareness and a bit more tactical considerations, I can see how it can get hectic but I really think that it'll just be great, this is the game I've been waiting for, for years! Capital ship combat on a large scale 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

May 9, 2017, 6:31 a.m.

I'm ready for 8v8, I think that's going to open up a whole new world of tactics with the increase in options in regards to team composition.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

May 9, 2017, 6:55 a.m.

With 8 vs 8 target score should be at least doubled, I do not know how it works with pc version, or matches will be too short imho

May 9, 2017, 7:25 a.m.

That is a good point.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

May 9, 2017, 8:57 a.m.

Eh good point indeed. I've played a few 8v8's on PC but to be honest i didn't pay much attention on the points each kill gives. I remember i had like 11-12 kills and like 5 deaths or so. Not much different from some PS4 games i've played. So considering there's more people than in PS4 i'm guessing the system with the points is somewhat different. The game's length seemed to be roughly the same too iirc.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

May 9, 2017, 9:56 a.m.

PC kills grant 4 instead of 5 points. Thus you need 25 kills instead of 20.

Recruit Engineer

May 9, 2017, 10:36 a.m.

It's 4 points on PS4 as well, no?

-Master Sergeant Farell

May 9, 2017, 10:47 a.m.

Divide-By-Zero#3135 posted (#post-119857)

It's 4 points on PS4 as well, no?

No clue, but when the PC had 5vs5 it was 5 points.

Recruit Engineer

Closed