FORUMS

1.6.0 Known Bugs and Issues (General Discussion)

Posted: //
May 14, 2017, 9:19 p.m.

DN_DivumVexillum#9674 posted (#post-120161)

Original Post

Here's the list:

• When first launching the 1.6.0 Update after download, users may see decreased visual settings than they last used. Settings may indicate that the desired settings are selected. Simply change settings, apply, then revert back to the desired settings and apply. This should resolve the issue.

Just updated the game today and launched it to play a few games and instantly noticed in the hanger that the textures looked blurry as if they where not loading properly so checked the settings and they where set correctly to the highest, then went into a game to see if the issue was also in a game and it was all the textures where blurry like they had not loaded properly, so came to the forum and seen this post to switch out the settings apply and then set them back so did this but still no change in game textures still look blurry.

May 14, 2017, 11:12 p.m.

I didn't see an audio bug listed. Now, my audio sounds all hollow, like its coming from a tin can. Although, I NOW hear the Dreads when they fire, and the torpedos now SCREAM like a freight train when they roll out.

But the hollow sound persists, which if we lose the new sounds, well I'll settle for the audio the way it was before patch...

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

May 14, 2017, 11:18 p.m.

• Users may STILL be kicked back to the Hangar after finding a match. (Immediately report this issue to Customer Service, and provide any information and your game logs from when the issue occurred.)

Mind telling us where we can find said logs?

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

May 15, 2017, 1:19 a.m.

Admiral Piett#4752 posted (#post-120390)

• Users may STILL be kicked back to the Hangar after finding a match. (Immediately report this issue to Customer Service, and provide any information and your game logs from when the issue occurred.)

Mind telling us where we can find said logs?

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\DreadGame\Saved\Logs

Added to the original post for other Captains.

Live QA Representative

May 18, 2017, 4:10 a.m.

Updated //
May 18, 2017, 4:19 a.m.

deleted by myself

May 18, 2017, 11:09 p.m.

LoneValkyrie#4441 posted (#post-120376)

I've noticed since Tuesday, and worse today im getting kicked out of match on every loss, receiving no rewards and paying full maintenance, happened to me 7 times in a row today.

Same thing has been happening to me, i also get kicked before joining a match and have to pay full maintenance

May 19, 2017, 2:36 a.m.

Updated //
May 19, 2017, 2:37 a.m.

What is really needed is to put in a quick tweak patch to disable or SUBSTANTIALLY decrease maintenance fees for the time being due to the "kicking right back to Hangar bug during matchmaking or after a loss". Otherwise massive reparations for veteran players of credits +/- XP once the bug is fixed are in order. This is really busting everyone's nards.

May 19, 2017, 12:36 p.m.

Issue has been added to the list. Thank you.

LoneValkyrie#4441 posted (#post-120376)

I've noticed since Tuesday, and worse today im getting kicked out of match on every loss, receiving no rewards and paying full maintenance, happened to me 7 times in a row today.

Live QA Representative

May 19, 2017, 4:53 p.m.

Honestly, I'd have thought open beta would be less buggy than closed, but darn it (fix the darned language filters on these forums btw, god's sake darn sounds like a cliche 70s movie villain), I've played 5 hours today (or tried to) and have had more game crashed when trying to join a game than I have actually joined the game.

'Never use a Tractor Beam on something that's better at killing stuff than you are.'

May 23, 2017, 2:38 p.m.

Updated to reflect PC GAME PATCH 1.6.1.

Live QA Representative

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.