FORUMS

PlayStation 4, the Abandoned step child? (For Devs)

Posted: //
May 14, 2017, 6:36 p.m.

Can someone please point me in the direction of what's coming to PlayStation with this update, I just watched the highlights for 1.6 and things that aren't even on the PS4 are getting variations... what is happening for PS4, are you guys going to bring PlayStation up to date with pc? Open the stores up? Go into open beta? Launch the game.? I literally have no clue what's coming for PS4, now if I've missed a post on that somewhere then my bad, but watching this latest highlight video just aggravated me, no reference at all for the PlayStation player base to know what's coming, Need to do a better job than that.

May 14, 2017, 7:15 p.m.

Some info about what lies beyond May 15th would have been nice, hopefully it was just a case of the Devs having their hands full.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

May 14, 2017, 9:38 p.m.

Dunk Mujunk#4849 posted (#post-120378)

Some info about what lies beyond May 15th would have been nice, hopefully it was just a case of the Devs having their hands full.
I'm with you, love whats been released so far but SOME communication would be nice smile

May 15, 2017, 7:21 a.m.

Indeed, the closed beta is over and we don't even have an horizon for the open beta and the next phases of he game, at least even roughly but from official hands.
When can we get back in the game and get more ships and what can we expect to see? Fixes? Additions?

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

May 15, 2017, 11:31 a.m.

Updated //
May 15, 2017, 11:32 a.m.

i thought this was gonna be a hate post but yea id actually like to know which step the devs are taking with this game there has been zero communication from the devs about the ps4 version which leads me to think that the devs dont care about the ps4 community

May 15, 2017, 1:09 p.m.

We have been fairly tight-lipped about what is coming on the PlayStation 4 up until now. Much of the gaming press got an opportunity to check out the new Havoc Mode, coming exclusively to the PS4!

This update should arrive in the next few days, we are working on getting an exact time now smile

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 15, 2017, 1:12 p.m.

Awesome, thanks DN_ET. We know y'all have a lot going on, and we appreciate the work you guys are doing.

Now I'm off to figure out why I thought there was a wipe today.

May 15, 2017, 2:54 p.m.

In our initial communications with PS4 closed beta players we planned an account reset today May 15th. That has since been delayed to later this week. We will have more info on the exact date as soon as we know.

Please note this reset is targeting the PlayStation 4 servers only and will not impact PC in any way.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 15, 2017, 3:02 p.m.

Ha! I'm not crazy!

Will the PS4 servers go down for a bit with the wipe, or is it just a wipe with continued play?

May 15, 2017, 6:54 p.m.

Will you fix all mega bugs like sound chopping or missing during battle and t2 nav not saving level 2/3 modules?

Closed