FORUMS

So how long do you think we have to wait for Havoc?

Posted: //
May 18, 2017, 9:36 a.m.

Because it seriously sounds like one of the cooler modes they've come up with. To be fair I've been hyped for the wave survival more for quite sometime. I was a little bummed we have to wait for the PS4 versions exclusivity to burn out... but that's my question. How long do you think? A month? Half a year? This mode will make me actually want to get back in Discord smile

Wonder how it ties into XP/Credits? If at all.

May 18, 2017, 9:52 a.m.

Adavanter#2016 posted (#post-120741)

Wonder how it ties into XP/Credits? If at all.

If you look at the video there is an end of match screen, stating you get rewards once per week. With payouts linked to some score-rating. If the screen shows the total payout, then it is rather low (~15k creds and 7.5k free xp for max score), maybe some added benefit from your score.

Recruit Engineer

May 18, 2017, 9:55 a.m.

Havoc mode for PC would be cool. My destroyer and Dreadnought would be right at home.

May 18, 2017, 10:11 a.m.

Matt89#7858 posted (#post-120744)

Havoc mode for PC would be cool. My destroyer and Dreadnought would be right at home.

You don't use your own ships. You get a selection of three ships and every x-waves you can select another or upgraded one.

Recruit Engineer

May 18, 2017, 11:14 p.m.

Ah ok. Cool thanks. I still like it. Even if I don't get XP all the time. I actually like the sound of preset ships slowly ranking up. That can be addictive if it's done right.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.