FORUMS

[UPDATE 1.8.0] If you are having issues installing, launching, crashing, etc. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST

Posted: //
Aug. 6, 2017, 10:50 p.m.

Please submit a ticket with Customer Support.

hexbug_98#4427 posted (#post-130795)

Please help. Every time I load the launcher up, the metafile will not load. I've tried restarting, re-installing, everything, but the metafile will not load. please help.

Live QA Representative

Aug. 11, 2017, 2:01 a.m.

constantly crashed out to windows, i dont know what on earth is happening, but yeah i got constantly crashed out. And since its getting more frequent, maybe i will stop play for a while. All my driver are updated fyi

Aug. 25, 2017, 10:31 p.m.

Are you guys working on the sound issue with ps4? I think when someone uses the chat function it crashes the sound. Then i get a constant and solid beep for rest of game. The game is difficult without sound (prompts for incoming missles etc..) so i hope this gets some attention soon. Thanks.

Sept. 1, 2017, 10:49 a.m.

My game runs but just as a match is about to launch I get ejected from the lobby and sent back to the hanger. My windows is up to date and so is my video driver.

Sept. 22, 2017, 10:14 p.m.

I did what you said to do and it didn't work

Sept. 30, 2017, 1:29 p.m.

Experienced the same "infinite load" issue with the new patch like many others. Also, my Symantec antivirus identified the update as "suspicious" and quarantined the file. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game, only to face the infinite load issue again. Looking forward to the fix to this...looks like Greybox needs to improve their Q/A testing process.

Oct. 4, 2017, 4:06 p.m.

Installed the launcher and nothing is happening at all. Other than seeing some option menu items the main screen area of the launcher is absolutely black. Hope there is some information for this somewhere.

Oct. 23, 2017, 9:09 p.m.

This game no longer works for me. I just finished running the repair utility and it still won't let me log onto the server.

Oct. 24, 2017, 1:26 a.m.

Please check that the lower left corner of the game window shows 4.13.1-1001058480. If not, you may have the incorrect version. This is a rare issue that may occur when updating. Please contact Customer Support to get you sorted.

Puffnstuff#2291 posted (#post-160861)

This game no longer works for me. I just finished running the repair utility and it still won't let me log onto the server.

Live QA Representative

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.