FORUMS

QA Wants to Know: What are your most hated bugs?

Posted: //
May 23, 2017, 6:39 p.m.

Hello, Captains!

With the very hard push going on right now in squashing bugs, QA wants to know which ones give you the worst experience.

We are confident we know many of them, based on the frequency of reports of being returned to Hangar when joining a match, or losing when in a squad, and that goofy looking Gora sitting in your Hangar. In the latest 1.6.1 patch, some of the issues that were most reported were fixed!

We also know there are valid concerns over what is OP and what needs buffs to counter the OP ships, Module, or Officer Briefings. Unless something is not working as it is intended, it's feedback. We still take it seriously, but try to keep your post(s) about actual bugs.

Live QA Representative

May 23, 2017, 6:44 p.m.

Please, tell how to activate directx 12 in settings menu? (it's present but not active)

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

May 23, 2017, 7:11 p.m.

Hell_rabbit#0438 posted (#post-121476)

Please, tell how to activate directx 12 in settings menu? (it's present but not active)

DX12 has currently been disabled for Dreadnought, because when it was originally introduced there were stability issues. It is not available at all.

Live QA Representative

May 23, 2017, 7:58 p.m.

Updated //
May 23, 2017, 7:58 p.m.

Thanks for info.
Please, bring back ability for destroyers jump to target.

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

May 23, 2017, 11:36 p.m.

Updated //
May 24, 2017, 12:40 a.m.

The bug that kicks me straight back to the hangar as soon as a join a match, charging me maintenance for a match I never got to play, is the worst bug at the moment. It happens about 1 out of every 4 matches.

May 24, 2017, 6:30 a.m.

The biggest bug for me, is maintenance, too bad this is an intended feature.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

May 24, 2017, 7:43 a.m.

Hell_rabbit#0438 posted (#post-121482)

Thanks for info.
Please, bring back ability for destroyers jump to target.

Pretty sure that was just a bug and never an intended ability until you get to T4 and T5 warp jump.

The most frustrating bug now is just the constant crashes, about 25% of my games end up crashing, either at the start, loading screen, mid game or most frustrating of all just as the game is finishing before you get put back into the lobby, meaning you spend and entire game playing for no rewards and then a loss of maintenance fees.

I did suggest this elsewhere, but would it not be prudent to remove maintenance fees completely until the issue is resolved? Even if this means reducing credit rewards to keep things balanced.

May 24, 2017, 4:59 p.m.

Updated //
May 24, 2017, 5:18 p.m.

Fix the false maintenance, seriously. The game is already very grindy by its design, but when you are charged maintenance for a battle you failed to join or charged maintenance despite being second on the losing team it becomes simply absurd. It is almost as if the game itself is mocking me. I mean, right now what prompted me to come here is desire to report yet another bug - being charged maintenance for losing and being in top three. And no, all players were still shown on the leaderboard (full team), so it is not due to a disconnect of players who were above me - it is simply a new and extremely frustrating bug >_>

Edit: I agree with SgtLeon - charging maintenance from players with the game's currently broken state is simply wrong. Several ships are barely playable right now, and the bogus maintenance is really hindering ability of newcomers to advance further. I am saying this as a person who is gathering money for a new T3 ship >_>

May 25, 2017, 10:18 a.m.

Bugs in order of annoyance:

1. Infinite Loading - You start to load into a match, then the games becomes unresponsive and you have to force-shut it down.
  2. Loading into Hangar
  3. Getting kicked at the end of the match when losing and in a squad.
  4. All module/gameplay bugs that reduce my choices. Modules not working correctly (Repeater Missiles not hitting selected target, SiegeMode/PurgeMode on Arties linked to the ships rate of fire, thus not able to use all shots, Purge Shot, Armor Breaker Ammo, Stasis Ammo getting blocked by shields, status missiles/torps stopping before hitting their target/doing circles around them, Scattergun-Broadside having huge active time, etc) and ship/gun-stat issues (why do Repeaters outperform all secondary and primary guns on Dreads, damage on Particle Turrets), although the latter will probably called balance issues and not bugs. =)

Recruit Engineer

May 25, 2017, 11:04 a.m.

Loyalty#2216 posted (#post-121683)

Fix the false maintenance, seriously. The game is already very grindy by its design, but when you are charged maintenance for a battle you failed to join or charged maintenance despite being second on the losing team it becomes simply absurd. It is almost as if the game itself is mocking me. I mean, right now what prompted me to come here is desire to report yet another bug - being charged maintenance for losing and being in top three. And no, all players were still shown on the leaderboard (full team), so it is not due to a disconnect of players who were above me - it is simply a new and extremely frustrating bug >_>

Edit: I agree with SgtLeon - charging maintenance from players with the game's currently broken state is simply wrong. Several ships are barely playable right now, and the bogus maintenance is really hindering ability of newcomers to advance further. I am saying this as a person who is gathering money for a new T3 ship >_>

Agree, maintenance payment should be off until failed joining problem will be fixed.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.