FORUMS

QA Wants to Know: What are your most hated bugs?

Posted: //
Feb. 5, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

Lately, a lot of the time when I start my first match of the day it takes FOREVER.. to actually get into the battle, as I post this, I am still loading. Another odd bug is that, while using the Jutland Dreadnought, sometimes when I Warp Jump, the ship isnt visually there, it can still fire etc, but won't re-appear until after another Warp Jump.

Feb. 5, 2018, 11:45 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2018, 11:46 a.m.

• loading times for and in hangar
  • frame rate drops during matches when lots of things are happening, though I'd prefer that over crashes which haven't happened in a while to me
  • switching between ships before and during matches takes longer since recent patch
  • AI killing opponents or Command Ships which often results in you not getting any points no matter how much damage you took away from the destroyed ship (no problem with AI killing opponents itself, just that their kills often don't give any points to players who took health points away from those destroyed ships before)

Feb. 6, 2018, 3:46 p.m.

• Cursor gone: Usually occurs at the start of the round when i want to select my ship, but it doesn't work because there is no cursor. I tried to press the windows button, the hover the cursor over the ship i wanted to play, didn't work aswell
  • Bots ... they behave like idiots but they see a heavy cloak from no matter what range ... really annoying
  • Bots II ... they seem to ignore firing angles ... can't confirm for every ship but definetly for the kreshnik line. Just saw a Kreshnik firing backwards

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 2, 2018, 3:13 a.m.

Desperate measures - doesnt work properly when before going enough low on health to activate You are being disrupted/purged - what happens:

ship being disrupted -> health gets low DM kicks in -> reset of colldowns, refill of energy - everything looks ok -> but cannot activate ANY reseted device (ex. armor amp) for few seconds (probably disruption activation is still active ) - I can hear officer saying sth like "module is not yet ready".

March 2, 2018, 10:58 a.m.

That's why I don't play DM Health energy and weapons full then you die

May 20, 2018, 8:16 p.m.

i think im late to the party....really fun game but struggle to find 4 more players to play with. Also i keep getting stuck after i select what type of match i want LOADING ps4

May 21, 2018, 5:56 p.m.

Game begins kicking back to worktable very often, several times during one match. When start the game again it shows: Matchmaking canceled by server.

Fatal error: [File:C:\depot\DREAD-1.12.0_release\UE4\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 723] Rendering thread exception: Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION

DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe DreadGame-Win64-Shipping.exe KERNEL32.DLL ntdll.dll ntdll.dll

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.