FORUMS

Still downloading, early hello!

Posted: //
May 23, 2017, 8:19 p.m.

Honestly never even heard of this game until I saw an advertisement for it's open beta. I checked around and love the concept of it, and honestly it somewhat reminds me of Robocraft back when IT was in beta (Although I dropped out shortly after Megabots came into the scene on that one.)

Anyways, I've given a few other threads a read and have a good idea on what to do should I find myself in unfavorable situations (Such as being queued in a vet match with only tier II or III ships to work with), but I'd still like any other favorable advice for helping myself to gain a good footing before I actually enter the game. It'd be a pleasure to hopefully see some of you in-game once I've finished downloading too!

Still new to the game, let's learn together!

May 24, 2017, 11:32 p.m.

Welcome.

I see this game a mental martial arts. Undisciplined fighters are destroyed by disciplined ones who keep their head cool.

So, like martial arts you have to practice drills until you get the moves down pat. Most of your deaths are due to basically panicking or being suicidal.

To start I'd practice watching your mini map while you are shooting an opponent. Mini map is vital to this game. You keep drilling this until you are able to shoot an opponent AND see the corvette sneaking up on you. Don't be that guy who focuses so hard on the target that the corvette flies right up to him and sits on top of him until he is dead.

It is a skill to be able to see the corvette sneaking up on you. Keep practicing until you never get snuck up on again (it will always happen though because the corvettes get sneakier and sneakier). But then you need to get more alert. And so on and so forth. It never ends.

But this skill will also help you avoid the dreaded goliath torpedo attack from fast destroyers. So it's something you must master.

While you're mastering the minimap awareness skill, you should also practice deploying shields. Don't ever die with full energy. NEVER! If you look at T4 players, often the ONLY time they die is when they have run out of energy. Dying with full energy is like a pro boxer not putting up his hands and copping a right hook to the temple. It's the ultimate humiliation.

So, practice watching minimap and using energy wisely for starters. These are basic skills that will help a lot.

May 26, 2017, 7:18 p.m.

Welcome, feel free to look at our site we have some information there. Also happy to help anyway we can.

description

pegasuscommand.com

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.