FORUMS

PS4 Legendary Matchmaking Weekend

Posted: //
May 25, 2017, 2:14 a.m.

Updated //
May 25, 2017, 2:19 a.m.

Hello, everyone Commander-KOR here. I'm glad to always see the community growing for Dreadnaught. The Dev's have been great so far, and calling them for any issues is always handled with care. I still really enjoy the game and look forward to Open Beta. I've met many awesome players in this community and we have Veteran Matchmaking "Q-Groups" every day.

This weekend I am encouraging PS4 Legendary Matchmaking Groups for anyone who would like to try and get a few games going throughout this weekend. If you have not been able to play any Legendary Matches / Tier 4 -5, myself and a few other Active and Social players from Dreadnought "Q-Groups "will be participating.

If you are unaware of Dreadnought Closed Beta "Q Groups" are simply a few Beta Players Jumping in "Q" at the same time. This appears to work at least 80% of the time, and will either side you with friends or they will be on the opposing team. A great method to play with friends and meet new players.

Using this method of Q-Groups, I wanted to attempt this with anyone willing to "Q" during the same time period to hopefully begin generating a few Lobbies or games for PS4 players. If anyone is experiencing no issues or has a better idea than mine, please share it. If anyone would like to participate in the Legendary Matchmaking weekend, here is my proposal;

Dates: May 27th to 28th, 2017
Event Start time: 7pm -8pm Eastern, 4pm - 5pm Pacific

The Goal of this proposal is to find people who would like to create or Host Q-Groups Saturday and Sunday for at least 1 hour of Legendary Matchmaking Attempts. In Theory, If we can get enough players to Q in legendary during the same time period, would we be able to have at least 1 game. Again, if you have experienced no issues or have a better idea, please share. also if there is a Dev Forum post I have not seen concerning this issue please share.

If you would like to Participate or Host, please inform your friends and other players you have met who would like to try. Please reply with "Legendary" in your message, or something similary to let other players know you would like to participate. Let other players know if you are willing to Host or need to find a Group of 8 to Q-sync with everyone.

At the Specified Start times, everyone will Q-Sync for Legendary Matchmaking Games. Be sure to refreash your Q-sync around 5 or 7 minutes.With any luck, we just might have a match or 2. if anyone feesl to do it for longer periods or the whole weekend is also okay. Good luck out there everyone, keep leveling up, and have fun.

May 25, 2017, 6:11 a.m.

I might be convinced to bring my Aion to the party.

"I'm not grown up. Or I'm too grown up now, I think I just killed someone" -BMO

May 25, 2017, 1:01 p.m.

You know you can count me in, sir!

May 25, 2017, 9:46 p.m.

I may since the wipe will happen next week

May 26, 2017, 2:43 a.m.

H3ret1c88 here. It'll be lateish at night for me (Europe) but i'll try to be there. It should be fun.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
-Master Sergeant Farell

Closed