FORUMS

Rage quit

Posted: //
May 26, 2017, 4:34 p.m.

We can hear guys crying cause they are barely making profit in match. Or even, whatsworse, going negative! That is unacceptable community says.

And here is yo-dawg bugnought devs:

Bug that puts to map loading screen and then right back to hangar that welcomes you with maintenance fee.
Happend 5 times in 1 hour(?) meaby less. Thats 7500 creds lost just like that.

K bye.

May 26, 2017, 4:55 p.m.

Updated //
May 26, 2017, 5:08 p.m.

PS: i wouldnt quit because of bug that happend 5 times or sth. That's nothing... But I already experienced it tens of times, lost count some time ago.

New players - yes its he.ll of fun at the beginning, later also when you start getting good etc. But for now this game need much more development. better to give it time and save time for other activities.
PPS: Or wait AT LEAST 2-3 patches (ver 1.6.1 - while posting)

May 26, 2017, 5:50 p.m.

Same here in my first T3 try, back to Cloud Pirates at an instant.

May 27, 2017, 2:54 a.m.

I have lost at least 50,000 credits b/c of the maintenance bug.... But I am still around, hoping for the best.

-N03

May 30, 2017, 6:31 a.m.

It is not big deal in the long run but then you got time for 2-3 games and half of them is kick to maintenance screen then yeah.

May 30, 2017, 8:06 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2017, 9:22 a.m.

quiting because of a bug in beta phase - priceless

May 30, 2017, 8:29 a.m.

Vindicator#5138 posted (#post-122420)

It is not big deal in the long run but then you got time for 2-3 games and half of them is kick to maintenance screen then yeah.

Aside your image is completely out of place, this is not beta anymore. No wipes, anyone can join, you can buy everything for a full price, basically it operates as typical F2P game. This is in fact, released game. And released game in state like DN is now is sadly laughable.

May 30, 2017, 8:36 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2017, 8:37 a.m.

Just last night I was booted back to hangar 5 times in the span of a couple hours. That's 7,500 credits in one night. In just ten days, that will add up to 75,000 credits, if this continues as it is.

It is adding up very quickly now.

-N03

May 30, 2017, 9:26 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2017, 9:27 a.m.

it is open beta, beta phase is for testing stuff and smashing bugs. Game being in beta phase means it's unfinished... if there will or will not be a wipe has no connection to game stage - and as I wrote, game stage is still beta thus we all are beta testers. Have a link: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/pc-open-beta-has-launched/

May 30, 2017, 9:39 a.m.

MCY Kedo#9579 posted (#post-122446)

it is open beta, beta phase is for testing stuff and smashing bugs. Game being in beta phase means it's unfinished... if there will or will not be a wipe has no connection to game stage - and as I wrote, game stage is still beta thus we all are beta testers. Have a link: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/pc-open-beta-has-launched/

Like this means anything. Beta status in modern games is used as excuse for unfinished and broken games. Proper Open Beta just doesn't operate this way.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.