FORUMS

[COMPLETED][PS4] Server Maintenance: Tuesday May 30th 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 29, 2017, 1:50 p.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2017, 6:11 p.m.

Update 5:08 PM CDT: PS4 game servers are now live! Go update your PS4 and try ouyt the new Havoc mode! Full patch notes here.

The long-awaited Havoc Game Update is soon upon us! In order to deploy this exciting update, the PS4 Dreadnought game servers will be taken offline starting tomorrow Tuesday May 30th @ 8 AM CDT and lasting until approximately 6 PM CDT.

During this maintenance window, we will be performing an account reset as part of our continued closed beta testing. All ship/captain progression and market purchases will be reset.

Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information as maintenance progresses!

Check this time in your local timezone here.
Maintenance in other time zones:
6:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EDT
1:00 PM - 11:00 PM UTC
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM CEST

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 29, 2017, 3:45 p.m.

Just a question. With this patch, squad is coming ? Or not yet :/

And yes please there will be another reset in future?

Thanks a lot smile

May 30, 2017, 1:48 a.m.

Information about possible future wipes would be great. I don't want to buy anything ( even if it will be refunded ) until my progress is permanent.

May 30, 2017, 2:03 a.m.

Sweet ! Looking forward to playing again with inverted control, and hopefully some other optional settings like stick sensitivity, button mapping, DS4 vibration, touch pad sensitivity, and maby some graphics like gamma adjustment, field of depth, different camera views ( A rear view quick button would be helpful as well ) also remote and fp hud only view.
An option to customise hud or turn it off altogether.
Just the inverted controls option is cool for now though.
Peace. smile

Take The Blue Pill, Reality Sucks!

May 30, 2017, 12:46 p.m.

Some people saying the money refunded? I could never buy gold as it wasn't in psn store

May 30, 2017, 12:59 p.m.

Will new closed beta invites be sent out with this update? Still looking forward to trying this fantastic looking game!

May 30, 2017, 1:48 p.m.

how about some bug fixes, I had a terrible time with volume, suddenly all is silence while game play, some have gone to no markers of friendly and enemy ships, in the hangar it is difficult to look at your ship, movement is jerky, getting to the tech tree and switching loadouts are also sometimes difficult, using the pad for shields or speed or extra power is sometime difficult and sometimes you end choosing the option you don't want, besides this the game looks pretty good the fights can be tough which is good, talking with your team is difficult, I like the game I like the ships, and I wait to see, and play the game again

May 30, 2017, 2:18 p.m.

Just asking but are the PC severs down as well?

May 30, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

Beloit911#5943 posted (#post-122476)

Will new closed beta invites be sent out with this update? Still looking forward to trying this fantastic looking game!
LOL that the end of the closed beta. Open beta is starting tonight man.

May 30, 2017, 3:33 p.m.

Did we Ever get an answer to Future resets ? Everytime someone ask for that it get ignored...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.