FORUMS

1.7.0: Proving Grounds Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
June 1, 2017, 1:22 p.m.

Full patch notes here. Let us know what you think!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

June 1, 2017, 1:35 p.m.

Updated //
June 1, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

So with Proving Grounds or career progression, we have an opportunity to earn GP without spending real money?

June 1, 2017, 1:43 p.m.

What we need next:

-Maitanance removement, reducing or reworking it.
- C class
-mushroom clouds
-Light arty rework
-havoc mode
-territory mode
-grind overhaul.
-more modules
-map selector
-In game real money payment saystem (example: buying a zaratan for 4.99 USD/Euro)

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 1, 2017, 1:55 p.m.

Just got the game yesterday, 15GB DL. Patch, DL ANOTHER 15 GB.....bye bye bandwidth lol

June 1, 2017, 2:21 p.m.

Hmmm ... Patch does not work. At 6% the Lancher window becomes black and it remains also after 30min. Do you have that too? LG

June 1, 2017, 2:24 p.m.

Im suprised with amount of new features added now and recently... Well done! Seriously.
But i rather wait for maintenance charge bug fixed. It frustrated me way too many times. Better wait for next patch

June 1, 2017, 3:23 p.m.

The main issues we need fixed, Maintenance and kick back to hangar, what do we get? Minor quality of life update and minor bug fixed. 2 weeks for this?

June 1, 2017, 3:33 p.m.

The "Warp Into Battle" task in career progression never updates =/

June 1, 2017, 3:46 p.m.

What about the problem with me crashing half the time I try to connect to a game and then get charged maintenance after wasting 8 minutes or so restarting my PC? Fair dos on fixing all the other bugs, but tbh spending half my game time dealing with crashes and maintenance charges for unplayed games is the main dealbreaker for me atm...

'Never use a Tractor Beam on something that's better at killing stuff than you are.'

June 1, 2017, 4:02 p.m.

Thanks for the update guys--- a lot of great new additions!

Hopefully the solution to the maintenance bug will be rolling out soon. Glad you seemed to have figured it out.

-N03

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.