Aekif123#5425 posted (#post-122736)

The "Warp Into Battle" task in career progression never updates =/

Completing the tutorial fixes this.

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

Posted: //
June 1, 2017, 5:18 p.m.

Normandy_SR3#6697 posted (#post-122748)

Thanks for the update guys--- a lot of great new additions!

Hopefully the solution to the maintenance bug will be rolling out soon. Glad you seemed to have figured it out.

-N03

+1

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 1, 2017, 6:59 p.m.

Balance changes ? Nope
Maintenance rework ? Nope
Grind rework? Nope
Store update ? Yes

Another crappy patch.

June 1, 2017, 7:33 p.m.

Meh, I'll just pass this update for now. Waiting for removal of maintenance system. There's no point for me in playing now since most of my fleet is t3 already. I'll just wait for the last time for maintenance removal on the next patch

Also, your update is so... heavy. 15GB!? Its like we're downloading an exact copy of same game all over again. Even most high end online game doesn't reach 5 gb in terms of update. Rework your update system

June 1, 2017, 9:15 p.m.

Here are my first impressions:

• The new onboarding system looks really nice. I played through the tutorial again and it's much friendlier than before and gives you an idea of what matches will look like.
  • Progression-based rewards are really nice. The contract system has been pointless for some time (completing all the contracts gets you about 1 match's worth of credits) but the new rewards are nice and it was a good reward for all the experienced players to walk into cumulative buildup for all they've done.
  • Onslaught rewards are back up again, and I've pulled out some big wins that got me a lot. This is good.
  • The new map is really pretty and fun to play on, it feels kinda chaotic due to all the small bits of cover that let people flank and I like that.

Overall a good patch, but I'll be happier when the next one addresses some of the major issues we've been worried about. All the rumors seem to be pointing to a yes that will happen, so I'll take what I can get for now and enjoy it.

Born to ride the storm description

June 1, 2017, 11:39 p.m.

I can't figure out the "warp into battle" achievement, I've warped in to a new game as recruit, veteran and legendary, I've warped in a ship in proving grounds and regular battle..

I cant think of anything else?

June 1, 2017, 11:50 p.m.

LoneValkyrie#4441 posted (#post-122735)

The main issues we need fixed, Maintenance and kick back to hangar, what do we get? Minor quality of life update and minor bug fixed. 2 weeks for this?

Malimar#4067 posted (#post-122739)

What about the problem with me crashing half the time I try to connect to a game and then get charged maintenance after wasting 8 minutes or so restarting my PC? Fair dos on fixing all the other bugs, but tbh spending half my game time dealing with crashes and maintenance charges for unplayed games is the main dealbreaker for me atm...

THIS

GB Put your heads on strait and think this through, oh mighty and wise gurus of DNG... Should we add more fufu and minor tweaks, OR, Fix the MAJOR game breaking bugs that are driving away players?...

Hmmm, let me put my thinking cap on here, this is clearly a tough choice......
eh, I got nothing.

June 1, 2017, 11:55 p.m.

Stang393#0286 posted (#post-122828)

I can't figure out the "warp into battle" achievement, I've warped in to a new game as recruit, veteran and legendary, I've warped in a ship in proving grounds and regular battle..

I cant think of anything else?

Hit escape to bring up the menu, click tutorial... complete tutorial and you've completed it. It takes just a few minutes.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

June 1, 2017, 11:57 p.m.

Loomse#8866 posted (#post-122794)

Balance changes ? Nope
Maintenance rework ? Nope
Grind rework? Nope
Store update ? Yes

Another crappy patch.

Seems they have fished all the cookies out of the jar and are desperate for senile and forgetful grandma to add more cookies.

June 1, 2017, 11:57 p.m.

Updated //
June 2, 2017, 12:27 a.m.

Socore#3688 posted (#post-122830)

LoneValkyrie#4441 posted (#post-122735)

The main issues we need fixed, Maintenance and kick back to hangar, what do we get? Minor quality of life update and minor bug fixed. 2 weeks for this?

Malimar#4067 posted (#post-122739)

What about the problem with me crashing half the time I try to connect to a game and then get charged maintenance after wasting 8 minutes or so restarting my PC? Fair dos on fixing all the other bugs, but tbh spending half my game time dealing with crashes and maintenance charges for unplayed games is the main dealbreaker for me atm...

THIS

GB Put your heads on strait and think this through, oh mighty and wise gurus of DNG... Should we add more fufu and minor tweaks, OR, Fix the MAJOR game breaking bugs that are driving away players?...

Hmmm, let me put my thinking cap on here, this is clearly a tough choice......
eh, I got nothing.

Guys, as we state in the patch notes linked above, the very first thing under bug fixes... a fix for this issue we hope is in 1.7.1, which we will talk about very soon. It's not a trivial fix which is why it has it's own patch all by itself. We recognize this is a very important topic.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.