FORUMS

Please, explain this to me.

Posted: //
June 3, 2017, 4:26 p.m.

So, i have a recruit fleet with only tier 2 ships, but several times i saw myself getting into matchs where people are using their veteran ships.

Shouldn't i just face other recruit fleets if i'm using my recruit fleet, or the fact that i only have tier 2 ships in my recruit fleet, makes me be put into veteran level matchs?

June 3, 2017, 4:43 p.m.

system is bonkers

June 3, 2017, 4:54 p.m.

System uses your fleet, named fleet-rating, to match you, the three matchmaking brackets are T1-T2, T2-T4 and T4-T5, so if you want to avoid the big bracket, add some t1s to your recruit fleet, this will lower your fleet-rating and should prevent you getting matched with T3+.

Recruit Engineer

June 3, 2017, 8:34 p.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-123159)

System uses your fleet, named fleet-rating, to match you, the three matchmaking brackets are T1-T2, T2-T4 and T4-T5, so if you want to avoid the big bracket, add some t1s to your recruit fleet, this will lower your fleet-rating and should prevent you getting matched with T3+.

Ok, thanks.

June 3, 2017, 9:55 p.m.

ovan20#8684 posted (#post-123152)

So, i have a recruit fleet with only tier 2 ships, but several times i saw myself getting into matchs where people are using their veteran ships.

Shouldn't i just face other recruit fleets if i'm using my recruit fleet, or the fact that i only have tier 2 ships in my recruit fleet, makes me be put into veteran level matchs?

we(my friends and I) found that we had to keep a teir 1 in our active ships to keep us in the recruit level

June 5, 2017, 12:58 a.m.

If your fleet is all T2, and you queue for recruit, you can be thrown into veteran matches, as mentioned.

Worth noting: You will NOT be paying maintenance if you queued for recruit, even if you're fighting in a veteran game.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.