FORUMS

Adding carriers

Posted: //
June 9, 2017, 8:06 p.m.

Updated //
June 10, 2017, 2:21 p.m.

What is a fleet of giant ships with out carriers?! I thought that maybe Dreadnought should add carriers as a class. Carriers would hold fighters and dive bombers. This would mean carriers could only been in certain game modes how ever or add fighters to every game mode. This could also add "Anti Airguns". I think carriers would be a great addition to Dreadnought!

June 9, 2017, 10:56 p.m.

Dreadnaughts have fighters though to be frank I am not really sure they work right now.

Odin.

June 9, 2017, 11:05 p.m.

They work, they just don't do very much. But for a zero-maintenance module that requires no effort, that's probably for the best. And I'm interested to see what they might do with Carriers- assuming they're actually doing it and it's not just hearsay.

Make The Forums Great Again!

June 10, 2017, 3:59 p.m.

The Devs are looking at doing Carriers but it's a long way off at the moment but something they want to do: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/64920/

I love it when players use fighters etc right now. Nice little red triangles to shoot down to completely negate their damage. (Yes you can shoot down fighters, bombers and interceptors causing the ability to do nothing and start it's cooldown.) However Interceptors are broken as far as I'm concerned right now. 30k dmg? (Before +30% via Module Amp Officer Briefing.) Massive imbalance compared to the other options.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.