FORUMS

American looking for late night Vet group

Posted: //
June 13, 2017, 3:27 p.m.

Updated //
June 13, 2017, 3:27 p.m.

Been playing since last year on and off. Working on my Otranto (IV), have a handful of IIIs that I need to grind up as well. Destroyer main, effective with corvettes and tacs, and I play dreads for contracts. Prefer being on the front lines, right up in people's business, but open to other styles too.

I usually play Onslaught, and I usually score pretty well regardless of class. Also tend to play later at night, between 9PM and 12-1am Central.

HMU, tag is "Playzintraffic".

June 15, 2017, 11:16 a.m.

hey I'm same timezone and also same with times I play I have tier 3 ships working on 4 but if you want to squad up let me know

June 16, 2017, 10:51 a.m.

Sounds good. HMU in game.

June 22, 2017, 1:01 p.m.

Free free to check us out, we have members that play in this time frame.

description

pegasuscommand.com

June 22, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

Tier 2, a few 3's that need most up grades and a premium T4 dread. Time zone is the same and I play some during the day and late evenings, just lookup " Texakin " o7

June 22, 2017, 6:41 p.m.

Updated //
June 22, 2017, 6:46 p.m.

I'm not in central time zone i'm pacific but i play late at night mostly as well.. i'm pacific time zone which is only a couple of hours behind you.. i'm on most of the day though as i'm disabled and don't have to go to work everyday.. i'm usualy on in the early afternoon 1pm-4pm (pacific time) and again late at night 8pm to midnight or 2ish am or whenever i get tired lol.. in game name is RavynKnight#4919 if you want to add me to friends list

T4 dread Voronezh (main)
T3 Destroyer Dola (secondary)
T3 Arti Vucari (when i feel like sniping or need to fill the role)

these are my ships i play mostly.. i'm tiering up on a few in recruit but i'm mostly working on these three primarily

"The fewer ripples you make in life the fewer waves that can come back on you"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.