FORUMS

The game still crashes

Posted: //
June 14, 2017, 4:56 p.m.

I really like this game, but one thing makes it quite hard for me. Constant crashes while loading in a new match. And the I get the penalty for loosing without the credits for the game. Today I played 4 or 5 matches and had 7 game crashes, lost almost all of the money I earned.

I really like this game and I understand they need money. But I wont buy any GP until these crashes are solved. I hope the developers can get this done quickly smile

June 14, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

Hey Marcus, I'm sorry to hear you are still having this issue. Is the game crashing entirely, or are you being kicked back to the hangar when loading into a match? Thanks!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

June 14, 2017, 7:43 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-124835)

Hey Marcus, I'm sorry to hear you are still having this issue. Is the game crashing entirely, or are you being kicked back to the hangar when loading into a match? Thanks!

My game is not loading also. I load into the game and my friends list looks like //0000 for all the population of it. If I enter a match it kicks me out to the store screen. When I go back to the hanger it will ask if I want to rejoin, if I do it will kick me out again. This has been going on for about a week now for me.

description

pegasuscommand.com

June 15, 2017, 11:17 a.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-124835)

The game crashes completely. It kicks me back to the desktop. There is no oblivious crashreport, it just shuts down.

June 16, 2017, 6:17 p.m.

Crash to desktop. +1
Loosing money. +1

June 16, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

Chashed to desktop at loading into a Game.

June 16, 2017, 7:57 p.m.

game crashing entirely.
also being kicked back to the hangar when loading into a match.
this happens often.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.