FORUMS

*DEVs pls read

Posted: //
June 18, 2017, 12:42 p.m.

I know that is hard for you to make any kind of change to the game, but do you think it is possible to put a red banner in the game that tells players to insert a T1 ship into the Recruit Fleet for play in the Recruit instance?

T2 in Veteran instance are very frustrating, pls do something!

Thx

Forged in Apulia.

June 18, 2017, 12:53 p.m.

Sersen#7715 posted (#post-125224)

I know that is hard for you to make any kind of change to the game, but do you think it is possible to put a red banner in the game that tells players to insert a T1 ship into the Recruit Fleet for play in the Recruit instance?

T2 in Veteran instance are very frustrating, pls do something!

Thx

It doesn't work all the time anymore. I've now had several matches with both t1s and t4s in them. And no I don't just mean in orbit or a label glitch.

June 18, 2017, 1:11 p.m.

Mercenary9653#7438 posted (#post-125227)

It doesn't work all the time anymore. I've now had several matches with both t1s and t4s in them. And no I don't just mean in orbit or a label glitch.

You can not put the T4s in the Recruit fleet, you're wrong, or maybe I did not understand what you mean.

It works for me, T2s with just one T1 in Recruit Fleet and i can play in Rec instance with other T2s.

Forged in Apulia.

June 18, 2017, 1:21 p.m.

Sersen#7715 posted (#post-125230)

Mercenary9653#7438 posted (#post-125227)

You can not put the T4s in the Recruit fleet, you're wrong, or maybe I did not understand what you mean.

It works for me, T2s with just one T1 in Recruit Fleet and i can play in Rec instance with other T2s.

I meant putting a t1 in your recruit fleet no longer keeps you out of veteran matches. I'm sure it works a bit but I've had several matches with everything from 1 to 4 all mixed together so it's no longer a 100% guarantee.

June 18, 2017, 1:26 p.m.

I too have seen 1s with 4s.. i was in my Tier 4 dreadnought and there was a tier 1 arty on the other team.. i thought that it was a visual tier glitch (as in it was really a 2-4 but mislabeled a 1 in tab screen) nope.. visually and its stats and modules were all tier 1 so yes it can happen.. its a problem with all of these kind of tiered games these days and one of the primary reasons why some people never get past the lower tiers and rage quit because the match maker thinks its a good idea to hand out ROTFLstomps by grossly outmatching players.. its the main reason why i don't play World Of Tanks anymore and why i like this system (in theory) to separate the tiers into 3 separate ques but for some reason the Match Maker is broken in that regard.. If its an issue with wait times please for the love of all that is holy i would MUCH rather wait 10 min to be properly matched with others in my same bracket than wait only 1 min to be shoved in a match that i can literally have no effect in..

"The fewer ripples you make in life the fewer waves that can come back on you"

June 18, 2017, 1:32 p.m.

Ok, now is clear. Anyway even the 5% (and i'm sure is at least 50%) is better than nothing, right?!

Forged in Apulia.

June 18, 2017, 2:04 p.m.

Keep in mind that the T1 to escape veteran is esentially an exploit of the games mechanics, so I doubt they will create a big fat banner telling you to use it.

Recruit Engineer

June 18, 2017, 2:18 p.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-125244)

Keep in mind that the T1 to escape veteran is esentially an exploit of the games mechanics, so I doubt they will create a big fat banner telling you to use it.

Yeah, you're right, and they know very well this exploit...

...but essentially they are not very good at correcting and/or modifying, but I understood that they have no problems in ADDING things, so why not? Why not try to bypass momentarily the problem in waiting of a good patch?

Forged in Apulia.

June 18, 2017, 2:53 p.m.

Sersen#7715 posted (#post-125245)

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-125244)

Yeah, you're right, and they know very well this exploit...

...but essentially they are not very good at correcting and/or modifying, but I understood that they have no problems in ADDING things, so why not? Why not try to bypass momentarily the problem in waiting of a good patch?

Well, back then even fleets with T1s got put into veteran matches, so they already added some kind of hard-separation, but they did not decide to also block T2s, which gives me the impression they want it that way.

Recruit Engineer

June 19, 2017, 11:21 p.m.

The real problem is the very short time to work through your tier 1 and tier 2 ships. This leaves fewer people trying to queue Recruit matches. When wait times are getting long, the Match Maker will drop you into a queuing Veteran match so that you can at least play.

I think it would be better to make a version of Proving Grounds the default Recruit match. If there are not enough to start a match, insert bots. Keeps from requiring Veterans having to play down.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.