FORUMS

Alright now

Posted: //
May 3, 2015, 6:26 a.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2015, 6:27 a.m.

So last PAX Prime (2014) I waited my 2.5 hrs to play this game and then came back to sign up because the tablet's battery was dead. I'm now looking at getting new PAX Prime tickets and still haven't heard any change in my ability to play this game. I simply have to say I am sad that it looks like another year or so with this game that I have dreamed about for years.
EDIT: typo

Specs: Win7 Pro SP1, i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz, 16 gig DDR3
Primary Monitor @ 1920x1080, GeForce GTX 660, OS on one SSD, Games on Second
"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar." Hoban 'Wash' Washburn - Firefly/Serenity

May 3, 2015, 9:48 a.m.

Soon™

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

May 3, 2015, 10:41 a.m.

May 3, 2015, 3:02 p.m.

expect the closed beta to start within the next 2 months

but yea i'm pretty anxious as well :D cannot wait to play it

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

May 3, 2015, 10:09 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2015, 10:10 p.m.

d@mn it...2 months?i am following this game since last year and thought(wished maybe?) may would be the month,d@mn it :(

"The First Of His Name"

May 3, 2015, 10:15 p.m.

Nobody knows for sure Odinous, Jownsy was only speculating. All we can do is hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

May 4, 2015, 12:17 a.m.

Updated //
May 4, 2015, 12:18 a.m.

The problem is they keep showing polished gameplay, I think it's a little misleading and not fully representative of the state the games in as a whole.

The Devs have been a little quiet lately so maybe they are working hard to get it ready for public testing ;-)

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

May 4, 2015, 12:59 a.m.

the core part of combat seems about done, so it's just balancing and finishing up on the different versions of each class. i guess they want to have the progression-system polished before they start a beta, as well as maybe finish a couple of maps. maybe they'll even start touching the loot-system before beta.

and yea i just speculated, but iirc didnt they want to release it this year still? dunno maybe i remember it wrong, but if they wanna do that, than a beta should not be too far away.

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

May 4, 2015, 8:03 a.m.

In my book: the longer the wait, the better the game. ;)

These are not the droids you are looking for.

May 4, 2015, 9:49 a.m.

snoopy_jr#8130 posted (#post-2631)

In my book: the longer the wait, the better the game. ;)

Exactly this.

I don't care how long we have to wait. The longer it takes, the more polished the end result.

Exitus acta probat.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.