Patch note 1.7.2 Well Done!

Posted: //
July 16, 2017, 7:58 a.m.

Updated //
July 16, 2017, 8 a.m.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/pc-game-patch-172/

This is the patch we wanted....
Though, this patch does not contain about maintanence fee problem,
at least, Devs try to cheer new players by lowering chance "Meet Seal clubbers in Recruit fleet"
+ change MM to defend on player's skill. ( Which means more fair MM than before)
, and also some game crashes are resolved!

Thx very much!

July 16, 2017, 11:07 a.m.

No, it's not "well done".

Removal of Maintenance Fee is that one important thing that defines the lasting appeal of this game. New, inexperienced players are being punished for losing, and nobody even bothers with Tier 5 ships, that bracket is dead and that is all thanks to the fee.

The longer they are delaying the removal of the Maint Fee, the deeper they are digging their own grave. Everyone I talked to about this game and its features, only the maintenance fee stands in the way, and I whole heartedly agree.

Nobody of the potential players I personally chitchatted with will not come even near this game as long as it remains, and that's too bad cause it's potentially lost revenue as well.

July 16, 2017, 6:20 p.m.

Updated //
July 16, 2017, 6:21 p.m.

Jindale#7455 posted (#post-128279)

No, it's not "well done".

Removal of Maintenance Fee is that one important thing that defines the lasting appeal of this game. New, inexperienced players are being punished for losing, and nobody even bothers with Tier 5 ships, that bracket is dead and that is all thanks to the fee.

The longer they are delaying the removal of the Maint Fee, the deeper they are digging their own grave. Everyone I talked to about this game and its features, only the maintenance fee stands in the way, and I whole heartedly agree.

Nobody of the potential players I personally chitchatted with will not come even near this game as long as it remains, and that's too bad cause it's potentially lost revenue as well.

If you ask me about maintanence problem, yes, I'm fully aware of that.
But at least , they erased one problem of maintanence fee,
" game crash and pay the fee".
That's why I say 'well done'.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.