FORUMS

Dreadnought Lore in the works??

Posted: //
May 5, 2015, 10:12 p.m.

This game looks really good and as a fan of the whole sci-fi Star Wars/Trek genre of video game highlighted by epic space battles, I would really like to know if there was anything having to do with the backgrounds behind the universe being created here. Are there any characters in addition to the human player? And if so is there any real story behind them. Sorry if this has been brought up before and if I'm just out of the loop here but there looks there could be some really great story concepts for this

May 6, 2015, 2:20 a.m.

The backstory and lore is being created by Dan Abnett. That sound tell you everything you need to know :)

Exitus acta probat.

May 6, 2015, 10:49 a.m.

Alright thank you! :) I'll look there

Aug. 24, 2015, 2:03 p.m.

Selerox#6711 posted (#post-2659)

The backstory and lore is being created by Dan Abnett. That sound tell you everything you need to know smile

Awesome!

Aug. 24, 2015, 3:27 p.m.

The backstory and lore is being created by Dan Abnett. That sound tell you everything you need to know smile

That he has a beard?

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Oct. 18, 2015, 7:57 p.m.

Hopefully some good books come out of this. I have no doubts about the quality of ingame background stories and lore, however great books supporting the game would be even better smile

Show signatures? < NO

Jan. 22, 2016, 4:17 p.m.

Oh Man!! That is awesome news. Hopefully he will be doing a couple of novels too.

"Fire Wave Motion Gun!!"

Jan. 25, 2016, 2:50 p.m.

I think Graphic novels would be nice. But I love me a good space opera book.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.