FORUMS

Starting to get a bit of lag

Posted: //
July 22, 2017, 4:17 p.m.

I am probably the most remote player from the server so I don't expect perfect play all the time. However, I have experienced very good gameplay on the whole up until now. Unfortunately, just lately lag has made the game unplayable on more occasions, in the last few days, than all times combined for the previous three months.

I have no doubt that it could simply be due to my 4G internet connection going through a bad phase. But I've also noticed very many new players (which is great) and was wondering if this increase in server demand is creating a bottleneck for me. For most players who are a lot closer to the server it may not be noticeable, but for me it could be enough to tip me into the lag zone?

It just seems that my internet is working fine for everything else and I haven't experienced this degree of lag on dreadnought ever before. So I just wondered if the influx of new players has anything to do with it, and, if so, whether I will be able to look forward to lag free dreadnought again.

July 24, 2017, 11:11 p.m.

Yeah, my friends and I have been running into the same issue. Starting to be come a real pain, especially when it slows down mid-fight.

I'm not sure if its the server though. From the way all my inputs grind to a temporary halt, it kind of feels like the client is leaking resources or something.

Fool. I was never sober to begin with!

July 24, 2017, 11:11 p.m.

Yeah, my friends and I have been running into the same issue. Starting to be come a real pain, especially when it slows down mid-fight.

I'm not sure if its the server though. From the way all my inputs grind to a temporary halt, it kind of feels like the client is leaking resources or something.

Fool. I was never sober to begin with!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.