FORUMS

@Chipinators

Posted: //
July 24, 2017, 4:11 a.m.

Hello.

I know there are no excuses for my behaivor, I didn't stopped and that is the result. I am trying to contact you because after you muted me in Private chat, I don't see any other way. Please answer me a few questions, if you want.
To the community managers: I am pretty sure that this what I am doing heere is against a rule. Feel free to remove every offensive reply from other community members. You can lock the thread after chipinators told me what I would like to know.

Is the dreadnought discord ban unlimited?

Am I still allowed to talk with others in PM?

Can I still watch Dn livestreams?

If the ban isn't unlimited, how long? 2 weeks?

Anything you want to tell me?

Thank you for spending your time. Fun fact: After you banned me I hit my toe(s) two or three times. Ouch.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

July 24, 2017, 5:31 a.m.

You threatened to run me down with a tank, shoot me in the head with a sniper riffle, and overall planned my death across multiple days. Yes, your ban is permanent.

As for your other questions, what you want to do off of the server is your choice.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

July 24, 2017, 6:15 a.m.

Updated //
July 24, 2017, 6:49 a.m.

Oh no!
Everyone is always leaving me out. Well done, you brought me to suicide thoughts again. What is my life even worth when I can't even be member of the nicest community ever anymore. This discord server was my second family, and then I must crash into an admin who doesn't like me. I want to be member of something nice too! Why does life hate me? Why does everyone hate me?
I don't want to scare you chips, but you possibly just killed someone. How should someone behave, when he got abused for years? All I know is the bad about humans. Everyone is always leaving his/her anger at me out. And when I do the same I am always the worst person on the planet. Thanks to people like you I needed years of psycological therapy.

I wont excuse that I got beaten up, insulted, mentally tortured, choked, kicked, stabbed with pencils, nearly got thrown at a street etc. etc.

All I want is to be with nice people, and then bullies like you ruining it for me! I got dragged around, mucked around, yes two people used me as a human doormat!
I NEVER WANTED TO DEAL WITH SUCH PEOPLE ANYMORE!

Thank you. Thank you alot for letting me suffer again!

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.