FORUMS

Anti-Missile Fighter Insta-kills capital ships

Posted: //
July 24, 2017, 4:05 p.m.

I was just barely in a Team Elimination match as an Aion (T4 support ship) when my ship spontaneously exploded. The replay said I had been dealt 25,000 damage from a single Anti-Missile Fighter by its anti-missile lasers. Not quite happy about this outcome, I decided to see if this could be reproduced. Unfortunately it was. I think [INSTA ROBOFIST] has a screenshot of this bug.

How it happens: The Fighter's lasers try to track enemy missiles and instantly kills them. If an enemy ship is in the way, it will try to fire through them and applies the 'instant kill' to the ship and to the missile. This also happens to fighters that are unfortunate enough to be in the way.

Needless to say, this is a rather serious bug and I request a very quick fix on this.

July 24, 2017, 4:34 p.m.

Hello there!

We spoke earlier, and I just wanted to let you know that this bug as been previously reported. We are currently working to resolve this, and we really appreciate all the information you've given us. If you notice any changes let us know! We'll reach out to you if we need additional intel.

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,

July 25, 2017, 2:38 a.m.

I've stopped playing TE untill this is resolved, too many people using it as an exploit.

As a side note, it'd be nice if the gamemode didn't reset to "any" after every single match.

July 25, 2017, 5:20 a.m.

I was in the match mentioned above with Tsunami and a few others on TE mode last night as well.
This bug is being abused extensively...bad to the point that some players are rushing in to die simply to get into the AM quickly.

@ DN_GhoulDroid: Will a fix for this be included in the "Battle Bonus" update coming soon?

Glaive, spear, sword and knife,
Manfully handle, and in other's hands ruin.
--Liechtenenauer's Verses, Von Danzig, 1452

July 25, 2017, 6:05 a.m.

If It's not fixed in 1.8 I'm calling a strike lol. Apparently It's been a known issue for the past couple of updates (or so I heard) enough is enough. If you can't fix it then remove that fighter class from TE.

July 25, 2017, 1:19 p.m.

Completely agree, disable the am fighter or disable TE untill it's resolved.

TE was disabled previously so it can obviously be done.

July 26, 2017, 9:08 p.m.

Same thing happened to me BUT this time
I got oneshot few times by anti missle jet in elimination mode, and then few games after that
I get oneshot for 25k dmg over my shield by interceptor module of dreadnought this bugg needs to be fixed pronto
its creating so much problem in games

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.