FORUMS

What happened to Obsidian coating and coatings in general?

Posted: //
July 25, 2017, 9:58 a.m.

Sorry if this is a well known thing but I've only just started up again after a few months off, I'd always run the bright red / blue Obsidian coating on all my ships. But now it's just grey almost? Plus all the other coatings seem to have been dulled down a bit, but Obsidian might as well not exist anymore, I feel like it was a bit of a waste of coins now smile

Can anyone shed some light on the changes?

July 26, 2017, 1:04 a.m.

Hi SgtLeon,

good to see a great player coming back!!!

If you miss some of your coatings, i suggest to write a support ticket. I was missing one aswell and the restored it immediatly after i wrote my ticket.

Greets
Micro

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.”

July 26, 2017, 5:09 a.m.

SOS-Microstar#9116 posted (#post-129043)

Hi SgtLeon,

good to see a great player coming back!!!

If you miss some of your coatings, i suggest to write a support ticket. I was missing one aswell and the restored it immediatly after i wrote my ticket.

Greets
Micro

I still have the coating in my list, but is doesn't really add any visible effects when applied and all coatings seem to have been dulled down a fair bit.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.