FORUMS

Crashes when joining "Before battle" and trying to "rejoin battle" [1.8.0. Battle Bonus Patch]

Posted: //
July 28, 2017, 9:01 p.m.

There is many issues that have taken place after the recent update of the "battle bonus" and somehow whenever I tried to start a match I crashed and get a pop-up of the "Bug" report. This also happens too when I tried to rejoin a match and heck I don't plan on restarting my computer or re-download/repair the client. I hope this will fix soon and if not well... I'll just play something else. Anyone else having these issues? Or is it just me?

[✔] Ω "I'm an Alien" Ω
[X] "And no not from Alien VS Predator."

July 28, 2017, 9:11 p.m.

I just started crashing today after the little patch...Crashed rejoined then could not change the ships from a random one I got after rejoining.

ON a side note just updated NVidia Driver today also..

July 29, 2017, 6:31 a.m.

Updated //
July 29, 2017, 6:32 a.m.

Everyone, relax. The update is working as intended. The crash is a feature, not a bug.

July 29, 2017, 2:41 p.m.

Hi Arcavia and AP514!

If you both are still experiencing crashing after the patch and hotfix, our customer support team would like to help you with these issues. When you have the time, please send a support ticket with the following information:
- Your issue
- A clear description of the issue, when/where it occurs, and how often it occurs
- A copy of your DxDiag and MSINFO

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

July 31, 2017, 2:31 p.m.

DN_VAQSeeN#4882 posted (#post-129621)

Hi Arcavia and AP514!

If you both are still experiencing crashing after the patch and hotfix, our customer support team would like to help you with these issues. When you have the time, please send a support ticket with the following information:
- Your issue
- A clear description of the issue, when/where it occurs, and how often it occurs
- A copy of your DxDiag and MSINFO

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

How does that help those of us on PS4 that are also experiencing that same exact issue. Crashing before or during a match and then not being able to select a ship when put into a random match upon logging back into the game ?

July 31, 2017, 3:59 p.m.

same didnt crash before the patch, now i get them once in a while,
i did report it (to vaqseen) which resulted in him telling me to update my gpu driver, which resolved.....
nothing :p (still the same crashes :p)

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

July 31, 2017, 4:49 p.m.

@Teachdaire: we should have resolved a number of nasty crash bugs with the PS4 patch that went live today! Let us know how that improves your experience.

@thedeath + thread: if you are still crashing intermittently after updating your drivers and everything the dxdiag you report is still beneficial and will help the devs find a fix.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

July 31, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-129853)

@Teachdaire: we should have resolved a number of nasty crash bugs with the PS4 patch that went live today! Let us know how that improves your experience.

@thedeath + thread: if you are still crashing intermittently after updating your drivers and everything the dxdiag you report is still beneficial and will help the devs find a fix.

lol ye but, i have this nasty bug where it doesnt create logfiles sometimes :p

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.