FORUMS

Throwing my hat into the ring

Posted: //
Aug. 24, 2016, 8:53 a.m.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a competitive, yet easy going group. I'm not new to team oriented game play but i am new to Dreadnought. I don't devote a tremendous amount of time, as of right now, to Dreadnought but i would like to join a group to run with.

Some background on me.

I have been playing World of Tanks for quite some time now and have been involved in some of the top groups on the NA server. I've been involved in sports, or team based games, my whole life and find the most enjoyment when playing with friends. I like to win, but i like to win while playing in a fun semi casual environment.

So if your group is looking for a competitive, capable of learning, player that wants to run with people when I'm in game then i may be a good fit.

Sept. 6, 2016, 11:32 p.m.

Add me in game, we can run some games together and see how things go. i like competitive play but i'm also easygoing

Sept. 10, 2016, 11:07 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 10, 2016, 11:11 p.m.

cloudwalkr#4060 posted (#post-43058)

Hey all,

I'm looking for a competitive, yet easy going group. I'm not new to team oriented game play but i am new to Dreadnought. I don't devote a tremendous amount of time, as of right now, to Dreadnought but i would like to join a group to run with.

Some background on me.

I have been playing World of Tanks for quite some time now and have been involved in some of the top groups on the NA server. I've been involved in sports, or team based games, my whole life and find the most enjoyment when playing with friends. I like to win, but i like to win while playing in a fun semi casual environment.

So if your group is looking for a competitive, capable of learning, player that wants to run with people when I'm in game then i may be a good fit.
Check us out pegasuscommand.com we would love to work with you.

description

pegasuscommand.com

Oct. 23, 2016, 2:28 p.m.

Add me smile

Join me in making this a wonderful experience. Well join me and you will see!
Play hard and have fun!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.