FORUMS

Top players there's no need to go down to recruit- BB is good!

Posted: //
July 30, 2017, 8:23 p.m.

Lincrono#9039 posted (#post-129730)

I'm in the process of putting a similar spreadsheet together (but i'll linclude win/loss data, battle performance, and team compositions, i'll also have about 300 or so games pre 1.8 to compare with.) Tentatively, i can validate that 1.8 is, at the very least, not worse than maintenance.

Bracing myself to be humbled by your data collecting skills!

July 30, 2017, 9:51 p.m.

SmokerT69#9758 posted (#post-129710)

Squad up with decent players and you will win nearly every match. Looking at my friends list and I see players with W/L ratios of 2.6 and up lol. K/D ratios of 5 lol.

I'm not the best captain, but I normally end up in the top 5 of the match between both teams. I've seen my credits and EXP go up massively since this update. I did over 100,000 credits just last night partying with CouchPotato and a few others. That was impossible with the old maintenance system.

Yeah the problem is not performance, I do perform pretty well, usually top 3 in veteran matches (no legend fleet yet) but lately I have had a lot of battles with fewer people AND less experienced players. I don't even remember when was the last time I have an enjoyable match

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

Aug. 1, 2017, 2:19 a.m.

Although I don't consider myself a top player (although there are those that would say otherwise), I refuse to go slumming and seal clubbing in recruit. I can get enough of that in vet matches. I don't need the credits, it's never been the bottleneck for me.

It's unfortunate though, that most of the seals I would LIKE to club, are in fact on the same team as me, thereby ruining the fun smile

"You don't mind that I overclocked the ship's modules, right? I mean, it's not like they've caught on fire..."

Aug. 1, 2017, 4:32 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 1, 2017, 4:37 a.m.

If your average credits were that low before you did something horribly wrong, you also know that you didn't have to pay maintenance if you played well? Or do you ignore that because it suits your argumentation?

As for credits: Why play Veteran for 2,5k credits when you can get 4k in recruit instead?
I agree that it's bad to mix level 50s with low level players, but there's a clear monetary incentive to do so - and it's not on the players to fix it, as much as you seem to want to make it look that way.
The system is mechanically and numerically flawed.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.