FORUMS

PS4 unable to connect to server

Posted: //
Aug. 1, 2017, 8:45 a.m.

me and some others have been waiting over an hour to get in, but keep recieving this message, there are people currently streaming so the game is clearly up, never had this problem in closed beta until now, i also submitted a ticket in support but i'm yet to hear anything, are the servers full or is this some kind of glitch?

Aug. 1, 2017, 8:56 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 1, 2017, 8:57 a.m.

I was in the server till 14.30 (netherlands), could go into match making, but a match wouldn't start anyway... So guess server problems and not full servers... i went out and tried to log in again and now i can not get a connection with the servers...

Aug. 1, 2017, 9:03 a.m.

intestesting, because i did the same thing this morning i updated and got in but cant get back in now, maybe its a glitch from patching to early?

Aug. 1, 2017, 9:08 a.m.

now waiting on greybox for a answer... Otherwise we all will speculate and within a hour, the world will be ending smile

Well if the patching was to early, there would be another update by now. There isn't. So i syill think they have server issues for now. But they could at least let us know on forum smile

Aug. 1, 2017, 9:17 a.m.

true, pretty bummed was hyped to have a game see if all the bugs are fixed or not, dont have much time on my hands between my son and work.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.