Posting on behalf of our new Live Operations Senior QA Analyst:
Here is a list of our more commonly occurring issues for PS4 Open Beta. This is not a comprehensive list of issues within the game as it is currently. For any problems with running Dreadnought or account related issues, Customer Service is available to keep you flying. Keep in mind that just because an issue may not be listed here, that doesn’t mean it’s not a bug!
Our aim is that you use these bullet points to see if an issue you’re encountering is already known to us - if it isn’t, please let us know!
See you in battle,
- Multiple issues regarding the non-translation//improper translation of DE, ES, FR in all areas of the game.
- Crashes may occur upon joining a match or while in orbit (late-join and full queue).
- Adding the same ship to a slot within a fleet will cause the game to soft lock.
- It is possible for the Dashboard UI to remain in match causing the player to crash once the match has been concluded.
- Framerate dips when activating components of the Tech Tree (purchasing//researching)
- Ship loading times are slow when in the Outpost
- Previously created Grey Box accounts can become unlinked from the PSN account if the player experiences a network disconnect.
- Disconnecting during the onboarding video will present a replay and replaying issues.
- It is possible to acquire the Silesia twice - Each Founder's Pack
- Squad members may experience matchmaking issues upon squad disbandment.
- Possible for incorrect Captain Rank to be displayed in Squad UI
- Preview functionality can present display issues across all Ship // Captain components.
- Vanity items do not appear equipped when purchased until scrolled to and equipped.
- Ship model modifications can be visually overlapped in the Hangar
- Player will begin next round as a Fighter if they are destroyed during the End of Wave screen.
- Framerate dips when a new Wave Warps into battle.
- Point Totals and Awarding are inconsistent.
- Wave Modifiers are inconsistent.
- Artillery Cruiser Modules can be on cooldown upon Wave start.