FORUMS

Regarding PS4 Purchasing Delay and PC/PS4 Elite Status Not Functioning

Posted: //
Aug. 2, 2017, 7:55 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 2, 2017, 7:59 p.m.

Our team has recently resolved a number of store-related issues regarding the purchase of PSN store items and Elite Status on both PC and PS4 platforms.

Yesterday, we identified that due to our increased server load, PSN store purchases (Founder’s Packs, the Hactar hero ship, and GP packs) were taking a significantly longer time than intended to redeem. The team has been hard at work identifying the cause for the delays experienced when receiving items and have greatly reduced this delay. Please allow a few moment’s delay before your items are visible in-game. This is intentional and allows for the items to clear the PSN store and appear in Dreadnought. If you redeem anything from the PSN store for Dreadnought and it takes 7+ minutes to appear, please contact our Customer Support Team here.

We have also resolved an issue that appeared this morning, on PC and PS4, where newly purchased Elite Status time is not being appropriately applied to after-match bonuses of Credits and XP. We have restarted both PC and PS4 servers as of 11:15 PM UTC, and this has resolved the issue. Your Elite Status should now be appearing and crediting you the proper bonuses. Please be aware there is a known issue on PC as of 1.8.0 where your Elite Status time doesn’t appear correct in-game unless you mouse-hover over it.

Thank you for your continued patience and support in these matters. The team takes these issues very seriously and are doing everything we can to ensure they don’t happen in the future so you can blow up massive capital spaceships!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Aug. 2, 2017, 9:14 p.m.

A week later they solved it

Aug. 4, 2017, 5:23 p.m.

what about the problem with people across the sea not able to connect online on Dreadnought? like our these only Regional servers like a server for US , EU and UK? because its kindy iritating that you can't play with your friends for a better match result instead of all the time playing with randoms that don't do anything to help the team out but only try to help themselves. please don't take a week to resolve this isseu like the other one's , i know you've got a small team but even small teams can do fast things if they do it in the correct way.

Aug. 5, 2017, 3:49 p.m.

So,can you make it that we can still play today?

Aug. 5, 2017, 4:17 p.m.

ChaoseReyne#0045 posted (#post-130462)

what about the problem with people across the sea not able to connect online on Dreadnought? like our these only Regional servers like a server for US , EU and UK? because its kindy iritating that you can't play with your friends for a better match result instead of all the time playing with randoms that don't do anything to help the team out but only try to help themselves. please don't take a week to resolve this isseu like the other one's , i know you've got a small team but even small teams can do fast things if they do it in the correct way.

the PS4 servers are region locked, this isnt a choice the game devs made, Sony demanded that there would be different servers for each region (because on pc we dont, and there's heavy latency issues): appearently sony demands them to keep each region seperate to eliminate the bad game experience latency gives

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Aug. 6, 2017, 10:09 a.m.

So this is why i cant play with my US friends? An open beta the is region locked?

Aug. 6, 2017, 10:26 a.m.

PlayStation demanded it? Why do your servers have bad latency ? Seems like a personal problem. Here i am playing solo thinking "Oh my friends would love to play this" as a squad. Only to find out that we cant invite each other. And why can we only invite 2 people? As developers that pride themselves on making money from a f2p title , this is not the way to keep your player base. Invest in stable servers, this isnt the dark ages and Dreadnought is one of the slowest games out there. This shouldnt be on your list of problems and blaming sony is just immature. My friends and i were prepared to spend money on games that are worth a sale price but ive never known this to happen. Disc jam had the worst latency across servers but that was still released on PSN, and that game relies on fast pace actions.

Aug. 8, 2017, 9:27 p.m.

Put in code for fleet recruitment pack but got nothing in game

Aug. 11, 2017, 12:39 p.m.

Payed 4 1200 gp and not got it after 30mins

Aug. 14, 2017, 5:50 a.m.

guys. youre only complaining instead of giving reasonable feedback and provide ideas how devs can improve the game. This is still a beta and youre beta testers. nothing more.
Discovering bugs and bad functions is our job.
Nobody forces you to play a game that is in beta or that you dont like or think its unfinished.
I mean sorry but look at WoWs, its being worked on for a loooong time to implement all its ships and features.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.