FORUMS

Bought Vanguard Welcome Bundle - Elite status disappaered after 2 Hours

Posted: //
Aug. 6, 2017, 10:33 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 6, 2017, 10:35 a.m.

Hey,

I just started playing this interesting game ... I got the free 550/450 Gold (im not sure anymore) by the quest ... I saw the Vanguard "Welcome!" Bundle and thought "that sounds nice lets buy it!" ... I bought it ... I got the Ship ... I got the Elite Status ... after 5-6 more games (ca. 1-2 Hours) I looked up in the right corner ... there was no timer with 7 days anymore but the "Get Elite Now!" Button ... I tried a proving Grounds battle and no extra cash/exp ... WTF?! I bought this pack with the promise of 7 Days Elite just to lose it again after 5-6 Matches?!

Please Help me and get me my Elite Status back!

Aug. 7, 2017, 12:13 p.m.

I was just about to buy the "Vanguard 'Welcome' Bundle", I think I'll wait until this is resolved.

"...I don’t know. Fly casual.”

Aug. 7, 2017, 12:13 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 7, 2017, 12:33 p.m.

I might just get it if the "Vanguard 'Welcome' Bundle" is a timed thing though.

"...I don’t know. Fly casual.”

Aug. 7, 2017, 12:37 p.m.

Do not fret! Since the last patch there has been a bug that your Elite Status is no longer DISPLAYED to be in effect, BUT IT REPORTEDLY (by the the developers) TO STILL WORK. From https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/66364/ DN_EmptyTuxedo states, "Please be aware there is a known issue on PC as of 1.8.0 where your Elite Status time doesn’t appear correct in-game unless you mouse-hover over it"

Aug. 9, 2017, 9:46 a.m.

Good morning, Captains!

If you purchase the bundle and don't see it in game, it is true that there's a display bug that doesn't show it correctly, but if you're concerned, you can always submit a support ticket and we can look into it for you to make sure that the pack has been applied to your account properly.

See you in the skies,
Tabby

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.