FORUMS

PS4 Controller Map

Posted: //
Aug. 9, 2017, 10:52 a.m.

Hello, Captains! It has been requested that we share the controller map for the PS4 on the forums, so here you go!

Dreadnought PS4 Controller Map

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

Aug. 9, 2017, 11:27 a.m.

Can you add a mapping which show the energy wheel by pressing R3 instead of using the touch pad ?
In a fight while moving the right thumb from R3 to the touch pad we can lost the focus on the ennemi ship.

Aug. 9, 2017, 5:16 p.m.

The energy touch pad responsiveness is atrocious. Idk if it's mycontroller in particular or not but I feel clicking R3 (or at least the option of) would be so much easier to divert energy to necessary functions.

oO-Shaolin-Oo#8610 posted (#post-131595)

Can you add a mapping which show the energy wheel by pressing R3 instead of using the touch pad ?
In a fight while moving the right thumb from R3 to the touch pad we can lost the focus on the ennemi ship.

Aug. 9, 2017, 5:35 p.m.

I don't see how a r3 click can choose between 4 choices. I sure don't want to have to cycle through them.

The button I hate the most is the scoreboard button. I'm always hitting it when I want to switch primary/secondary. Swap it with reload. Scoreboard does not deserve this particular real estate.

Also. With the open beta update the graphic that shows your energy wheel choice is changed to become less opaque. Now it blocks your view too much until it fades away.

Software Engineering: Where quality is job 1.1

Aug. 10, 2017, 4:10 a.m.

Senoj Nol#6687 posted (#post-131646)

I don't see how a r3 click can choose between 4 choices. I sure don't want to have to cycle through them.

pressing r3 will show the energy wheel, then you move the stick up, down, left or right to pick the energy needed.

Aug. 10, 2017, 8:33 a.m.

Better yet, put energy control on the D-pad

Aug. 10, 2017, 8:50 a.m.

thatshadyaznkid#7745 posted (#post-131643)

The energy touch pad responsiveness is atrocious. Idk if it's mycontroller in particular or not but I feel clicking R3 (or at least the option of) would be so much easier to divert energy to necessary functions.

oO-Shaolin-Oo#8610 posted (#post-131595)

It's not your controller. I'm using 2 brand new controllers and have issues constantly. It's getting to the point of being so frustrating that I can o my play 1 maybe 2 matches then I have to go to another game.

Aug. 10, 2017, 12:50 p.m.

Updated //
Aug. 10, 2017, 12:51 p.m.

Ed_Anger#9258 posted (#post-131743)

Better yet, put energy control on the D-pad

yep could be good with r3 reload, l3 change weapon, click on the touchpad to show the leaderboard

Aug. 10, 2017, 4:08 p.m.

That could work.

oO-Shaolin-Oo#8610 posted (#post-131720)

Senoj Nol#6687 posted (#post-131646)

pressing r3 will show the energy wheel, then you move the stick up, down, left or right to pick the energy needed.

Aug. 10, 2017, 8:55 p.m.

I was very amused when the sound cut out during a recent match and I discovered that the incoming missile alert was still coming from the speaker in the controller.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Closed