FORUMS

PS4 Controller Map

Posted: //
Aug. 10, 2017, 10:53 p.m.

I'd prefer to be able to customize the controls completely, when I need to ascend or descend when firing. Just feels completely awkward. And the ability to move from left to right, or right to left would be neat as well. Not sure if straffe is available on PC or not.

Aug. 17, 2017, 7:27 a.m.

I have to say I do not have problems about switching energy on touch panel, but one of my friend have it. And so like said "oO-Shaolin-Oo" it really could work well.

R3 - reload
L3 - change weapon
click on touchpad - show the leaderboard
arrows - easier switching energy

So from me that is really good idea.

You try to live in the shadows but I was born in darkness. I am .... the Devil's Reaper.

Aug. 21, 2017, 8:26 a.m.

Ed_Anger#9258 posted (#post-131743)

Better yet, put energy control on the D-pad

Please, do this ASAP.

Aug. 31, 2017, 6:47 p.m.

I know this has been addressed already but I wanna keep fighting the good fight.... I hate the energy wheel on the touch pad... that is all

Aug. 31, 2017, 6:50 p.m.

Strafe would be wonderful as well

Sept. 11, 2017, 7:20 a.m.

Even better, allow key remapping so users can make their own configurations?

Sept. 29, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

DN_PinkyPie#0021 posted (#post-131588)

Hello, Captains! It has been requested that we share the controller map for the PS4 on the forums, so here you go!

Dreadnought PS4 Controller Map

Can we replace the scoreboard button with Short Commands? Can't stand having to scroll through a 5 point short command wheel on a touchpad that's really small. Even on a HORI pad, it's ridiculously small. My finger ends up scrolling to the wrong one.

Nov. 5, 2017, 2:51 p.m.

Use Control Layout 2

LT is zoom
LB is Swap Weapons
RT is fire
RB is reload
The buttons are still there
L3 is Descend and R3 is Ascend
D-Pad up is show score???
Left, Right, and Down is the Emotes/Messages???
And the Energy wheel is STILL on the touchpad???

Swap the wheel to the D-Pad ffs! Make out lives way easier while the more useless functions are moved to the touchscreen (where we can forget about them!)

Nov. 13, 2017, 5:22 p.m.

Ed_Anger#9258 posted (#post-131743)

Better yet, put energy control on the D-pad

++ on this idea. The D-Pad functions are less important than the energy wheel functions, and leaving those on the touch pad makes it too difficult to quickly switch energy functions, meaning PS4 play is strategically less sophisticated than PC because of the control scheme.

Nov. 14, 2017, 4:17 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 14, 2017, 4:28 a.m.

Still think this kind of control map would be the best. Because I read about L3 and R3 for descend and ascend and thats is stupid, I think. If it would be like that controler would denounce the service by short time. L3 and R3 are not design to hold them longer, they are design for short click. And that I think this control map (picture and the text lower) would be the best.

https://imgur.com/XxpRwnX

(I have picture but I can not upload it here so I will write)

L1 ... DESCEND
L2 ... AIM
L3... SWITCH WEAPON
R1... ASCEND
R2... FIRE WEAPON
R3... RELOAD
Pad-D ... ENERGY WHEEL
Touch panel ... SWIPE MESSAGE, PRESS - scoreboad

the rest the same, modules, joystick etc.

You try to live in the shadows but I was born in darkness. I am .... the Devil's Reaper.

Closed